PDA

View Full Version : Please Please Please Let us have...

Wizx13
07-27-2013, 09:06 PM
the option to select a quantity when purchasing keycodes!!!!!!! Totaly sux to buy 60 of em one at a time :(

Arsenic_Touch
07-27-2013, 09:15 PM
Hover the mouse cursor over the yes after you get ready to purchase one and then keep hitting enter, that's the quickest way to do it.

TigrisMorte
07-27-2013, 09:47 PM
so sad, as declared by Red Potato, "console game. No intent to consider viable interface decisions."

Tekrunner
07-28-2013, 12:30 AM
so sad, as declared by Red Potato, "console game. No intent to consider viable interface decisions."

Yeah, except that's not at all what he said. Also, it's Red Advocado, not Potato. Also also, this change would make a lot of sense on consoles too. Even if you can't type the number directly, you can at least have +/- buttons to select a number. That would already be much, much faster than the current system.

3rdpig
07-28-2013, 12:46 AM
While they're at it they can add check boxes to the Salvage Matrix so I can salvage more than one item at a time, and add a fast travel list to the side of the map so that I can easily pick a location, even if it's covered by a mission marker.

skepticck
07-28-2013, 02:06 AM
That these simple and obvious things are not already part of the interface really shows the amateurish overall feel of this UI. Looking at the game in general and the UI in particular, it's kinda hard to believe that this game took close to 5 years to develop.

TigrisMorte
07-28-2013, 06:36 AM
... Also, it's Red Advocado, not Potato...
He called himself potato during the live stream when asked about his name.
No insult there, bud.

TigrisMorte
07-28-2013, 06:38 AM
That these simple and obvious things are not already part of the interface really shows the amateurish overall feel of this UI. Looking at the game in general and the UI in particular, it's kinda hard to believe that this game took close to 5 years to develop.

5 years in concept and market planning.
Not code or testing.

Night Demon
07-28-2013, 08:44 AM
While they're at it they can add check boxes to the Salvage Matrix so I can salvage more than one item at a time, and add a fast travel list to the side of the map so that I can easily pick a location, even if it's covered by a mission marker.

x100000000000000000

Drev
07-28-2013, 07:21 PM
Trion can't bare to let a kid in highschool redesign the UI for them so they let it remain the broke POS it is. Seriously among the worst UI in any game ever.

Wizx13
07-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Seems like it would be easy to fix. I use a controller for PC so it isn't as bad for me as it could be I guess...

Drev
07-28-2013, 07:29 PM
Seems like it would be easy to fix. I use a controller for PC so it isn't as bad for me as it could be I guess...

Using a controller is just as bad as mouse and keyboard. You obviously aren't the type who are extremely familiar with it so you choose a controller. If anything doing so is worse. The UI is horrendous and should be taught by developer as exactly what not to do. It's a fairly easy fix compared to other things but that only applies to companies who have a dev team that isn't full of incompetent liars.

Wizx13
07-30-2013, 04:42 AM
You obviously aren't the type who are extremely familiar with it so you choose a controller. If anything doing so is worse.

I use a controller cause I suck at using a keyboard/mouse combo :(