PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild!

Shade
03-28-2013, 11:38 PM
Hi!

I am looking for a high-end guild, mainly focused on PvE and progression.

I'm a hardcore player, much experienced on tactical wargames (I do play paintball and airsoft IRL, and computer games from SWAT series and that kind), FPSs and MMOs, got TS3/RC. My gaming sessions go past the 16-18 hour mark (played 55 hours during AM3, wich lasted around 60 hours) so I'm looking for a guild extremely active. I'm 28 years old, Spanish (so EU server), with good english level. Also, I don't mind on guild timezones as I'm almost always online. Competitive, comunicative, quick response (that's why I love this game), team work (mostly infiltration/suppression/assault role), nice and energic.

IMPORTANT: Looking for a respectful and adult guild, I absolutelly do hate people insulting others, or calling 'em noobs/kids, and that kind of things... also organized (when assigning roles) and comunicative.

Also, if someone is interested in pair/trio for quick leveling, just reply here or PM me.

Thank all for reading, and good hunting ^^

Saoirse
03-28-2013, 11:45 PM
blimey mate... you sound intense, love that you value respect and hate insults, good luck finding the right clan, but 16-18 hour sessions dammmm!!! is that what it takes these days be be considered hardcore?

Shade
03-29-2013, 12:02 AM
I tend to catalog people for their experince and performance more than for the sessions length, that's mostly why I do think I'm a hardcore player... many sleepless nights with Quake and Unreal Tournament in the past =)

I'm used to not sleeping much, maybe 4-5 hours a day... I work as photographer/novel writer, so I use to spend most days at home thinking about my novels while playing, and at the end of the day I write for 1-2 hours.

EllmansWorld
04-01-2013, 11:53 PM
I just got out of 12 hours session so I might have the clan/guild for you
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?13220-The-18th-Mercenaries-RECRUITING