PDA

View Full Version : Death March VI

Capattac
07-27-2013, 11:54 PM
Here's the video and thanks again to everyone that turned out! We had a great time.

A special plug for HoldSquare-Reapers (http://www.holdsquare.com/content.php) and Hell Mama (http://forums.defiance.com/member.php?5366267-HELL-MAMA) for attending tonight. 3rd is excited about building a great relationship between our clans!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcLPM2tbZMc

Thomas1975
07-28-2013, 12:31 AM
The Death March hosted by 3WT is awesome and a wonderful event that allows people to get together and form friendships that they may not have gotten in other games. Cap and his officers have done an awesome job on planning the Death March so that we can do emergency after emergency for the max benefits. As cool as this video is there is no substitute for being at the Death March and seeing volege after volege go down in no time. Thank you to cap and the rest of my clan for taking me on my first Death March and making it one to remember.

konstantinov
07-29-2013, 02:40 PM
nice video, someone has some editing skills.

Sliverbaer
07-29-2013, 04:43 PM
Cool.

Just out of curiosity, are you using a PVR (what brand) or literally using a video camera to record your TV?
(I've debated getting a PVR, either PC card or separate device, to record PS3 via HDMI.)

Capattac
07-29-2013, 10:51 PM
Cool.

Just out of curiosity, are you using a PVR (what brand) or literally using a video camera to record your TV?
(I've debated getting a PVR, either PC card or separate device, to record PS3 via HDMI.)
iPad... on a tripod. lol If I had the extra money to blow I would get PVR but as it stands my iPad will have to do.

Capattac
07-29-2013, 10:52 PM
nice video, someone has some editing skills.

Thank you!

HELL MAMA
07-30-2013, 07:17 AM
lol cap its holdsquare not squarehold and it was awsome. anyway we are thinking about hosting a death march soon i will let you know when.

Krauser
07-30-2013, 02:50 PM
I'd like to see a deathmarch in San Fran. It's be fun to tear up some Dark Matter as a BMG wielding mob.

Capattac
07-30-2013, 03:04 PM
lol cap its holdsquare not squarehold and it was awsome. anyway we are thinking about hosting a death march soon i will let you know when.

Fixed. I have been know to be a little dyslexic from time to time. I blame my secretary. As for the Death March, I'll pm you some info! I've been afk working on our own forums with Karrr trying to get everything in place for our launch in a couple days... yikes!

Capattac
07-30-2013, 03:07 PM
I'd like to see a deathmarch in San Fran. It's be fun to tear up some Dark Matter as a BMG wielding mob.
Here's the trouble with San Fran... There are no roads! Keeping a large group together is a huge communication feat and we all know how that goes in Defiance. As a clan, you betcha and we will post it on our site soon.

ewen1972
07-30-2013, 03:41 PM
Glad to see you're still keeping the death marches going cap.

Krauser
07-30-2013, 03:47 PM
Here's the trouble with San Fran... There are no roads! Keeping a large group together is a huge communication feat and we all know how that goes in Defiance. As a clan, you betcha and we will post it on our site soon.

Good point. I'll keep an eye out for it.

HELL MAMA
07-30-2013, 06:52 PM
Fixed. I have been know to be a little dyslexic from time to time. I blame my secretary. As for the Death March, I'll pm you some info! I've been afk working on our own forums with Karrr trying to get everything in place for our launch in a couple days... yikes! lol np man i cant wait to get out there again holdsquare seems to be stoked about doing this. what do you think about grouping? is it better not to group to cut down on time outs or mabe group in twos?

RealHoosier07
07-30-2013, 07:21 PM
I don't know how it works entering an instance with a big group, but if you wanted to fight some Dark Matter in the Death March, you could make a stop at Point Bonitas Refinery. It has lots of Elite Raider Blitzers and has Dark Matter with a Bulwark at the end of the instance. Just an idea to fight some Dark Matter in the Death March.

Sliverbaer
07-30-2013, 08:31 PM
iPad... on a tripod. lol

Totally not what I expected, lol.

Capattac
07-30-2013, 08:42 PM
Totally not what I expected, lol.

Amazing what you can do on an 1/8 inch piece of glass!

Capattac
07-30-2013, 09:01 PM
lol np man i cant wait to get out there again holdsquare seems to be stoked about doing this. what do you think about grouping? is it better not to group to cut down on time outs or mabe group in twos?

Grouping is needed to lead the herd. Everyone else is whatever they like, but you need three others with you... one in front, two in the middle and one for the stragglers. I'll send you my outline by tomorrow!

HELL MAMA
07-30-2013, 09:03 PM
sure thanks cap.

Ed_Hazard
07-31-2013, 09:15 PM
Thanks so much for haveing these. Great fun was had.