PDA

View Full Version : TPR - The Phoenix Rising is looking for you!

Cerne
03-29-2013, 12:05 AM
So despite all the games bugs and issues our clan is still up and running TPR has been up since day 1 and we are ALWAYS looking for more active members. The clan tag has been around for roughly 15 years and has traveled from EVE online to RF online and so many other games in between. We are a casual clan and don't care if you can only log in once a month we understand people have lives outside of game :)

We only ask that you are respectful to others we welcome all your shenanigans and it would be great if you have a mic for communication (when the chat works) but not necessary. If you are interested feel free to reply to this thread or join the Facebook group (link located below). Good luck fellow Ark Hunters we will see you in game! Clan is available on both EU and NA PS3 servers :)

More details including rules/policies of the clan are available in our Facebook group

If interested come join us on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/633775043305953/

lumpy
03-29-2013, 12:21 AM
whoops replied to this post accidently ignore it, as I look at how to delete it, sorry.

Cerne
03-29-2013, 12:23 AM
Supposedly they were normal bugs changed by teraforming tech, so they are neither alien or terrestrial.

Huh? Donno what that has to do with our guild/clan?

Cerne
03-29-2013, 12:27 AM
whoops replied to this post accidently ignore it, as I look at how to delete it, sorry.

Lol np i donno how to delete posts either :( I hate Forums o so much lol

Cerne
03-30-2013, 07:34 AM
Bumpidy bump bump

Cerne
04-04-2013, 08:57 PM
Bumpidy bump bump

We are growing fast! Since there is a region block between the EU and NA servers (BOOO) we have TPR on both servers so we are taking everyone as long as you speak english! ATM we are just under 20 members some are friends of friends and all that jazz. So if you and your buddies are looking for a clan feel free to apply through facebook at the following address.

Don't feel like going on facebook or maybe you don't use social media? Feel free to send me an email through the psn my id is cerne83 hope to see lots more people soon!! :)

TanBeret
04-05-2013, 12:31 AM
BumppppPppppp

killacaravagio
04-05-2013, 06:34 AM
how do i see the rules, facebook page closed.

Cerne
04-05-2013, 03:03 PM
how do i see the rules, facebook page closed.

apply for the fb page and then just read the description:)

jersey2151
04-05-2013, 05:20 PM
yo i saw ur reply on my post and wanna see if i can join u add me PSN: Jersey2151

inathanlite
04-05-2013, 06:24 PM
I have submitted a request on the Facebook page.

Zero030797
04-05-2013, 06:30 PM
Anyone out there getting Defiance for PS3? If so I am forming a guild/clan and have a group up on facebook. I do not care where you are in the world so long as you speak English and are willing to help out your fellow members you are welcome to join.

Some may be familiar with the clan name TPR aka The Phoenix Rising I have used this clan name for over 15 years of gaming and its gone everywhere from Eve online (leading t3 manufacturers when t3 came out), RF online (rising force online) and so many other games if you want to see what we are about feel free to join!!

More details including rules/policies of the clan are available in our Facebook group

I'll join my ingame name is Zero030797

Cerne
04-06-2013, 01:26 PM
sent friend requests out to those who have asked and accepted those that applied to the FB group:) see you in game:)

Cerne
04-09-2013, 12:20 AM
Bumping again:)

jbizza3
04-09-2013, 05:00 PM
Cerne,

Thank u for interest in having me in your clan, but I not comfortable with joining FB clan. I have FB, but I am very cautious with adding people and grous to it. Most of my friends/groups are people I know in real life or meet gaming and got to know them first. I sincerely have no malicious intent, and other than that I would have love to join your clan because of what expect out of clan members and your in game goal. Awesome. I wish your clan well. Again thank you.

Slackaveli
04-10-2013, 07:03 AM
PSN Slackaveli PSN FayetteNamKidd

Cerne
04-17-2013, 01:08 PM
Cerne,

Thank u for interest in having me in your clan, but I not comfortable with joining FB clan. I have FB, but I am very cautious with adding people and grous to it. Most of my friends/groups are people I know in real life or meet gaming and got to know them first. I sincerely have no malicious intent, and other than that I would have love to join your clan because of what expect out of clan members and your in game goal. Awesome. I wish your clan well. Again thank you.

thats quite alright you are also welcome to simply make a facebook just for the clan that is also an option:) with no detailed info if it makes you more comfortable. the reason we have a fb group is so we can share information regarding the game such as videos, guides, and keep a record of who is and who isnt in the clan.

There are also pursuits in game "have x amount of "friends" online at one time with the use of the fb group i have made a google spreadsheet and shared it with everyone in the clan so that everyone can add one another and pursuits like the above mentioned can be completed.

Cerne
04-17-2013, 01:08 PM
PSN Slackaveli PSN FayetteNamKidd

Ill add you now sorry for some reason this thread doesnt ding me when someone replies :(

Cerne
04-19-2013, 11:32 PM
bumpppp bump bump some more

Cerne
04-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Anyone out there getting Defiance for PS3? If so I am forming a guild/clan and have a group up on facebook. I do not care where you are in the world so long as you speak English and are willing to help out your fellow members you are welcome to join.

Some may be familiar with the clan name TPR aka The Phoenix Rising I have used this clan name for over 15 years of gaming and its gone everywhere from Eve online (leading t3 manufacturers when t3 came out), RF online (rising force online) and so many other games if you want to see what we are about feel free to join!!

We are still recruiting would love to have more members with mics and maybe even (if lucky) some female gamers to add some class to our clan:)

mrbruce300
04-29-2013, 10:13 PM
Sent FB group request. My PSN name is mrbruce300. looking forward to hearing from you. Also very active Defiance player ego 1331 play at least 4 to 8 hrs a day. :)

Cerne
05-05-2013, 03:27 PM
Sent FB group request. My PSN name is mrbruce300. looking forward to hearing from you. Also very active Defiance player ego 1331 play at least 4 to 8 hrs a day. :)

welcome to the clan Bruce:)

Cerne
05-20-2013, 10:05 AM
Bump bump bumpp some more still looking for new members always recruiting age/ego don't matter

Cerne
06-02-2013, 09:09 AM
So i figure this thread needs a good old bump

sirchristoph
06-14-2013, 10:23 PM
I am looking for an active lasting clan that is able to work together and helps out.
I'm an avid pvper and versitiale with all builds. I've clocked in thousands of hours on mmos in the past and hope to do the same on here. I also am part of the Professional Assassins an on and off active clan for games since socom 1. None of the clan picked up defiance so I am looking for a like minded clan to roll with in this game. Thanks for your consideration.
My psn is sir christoph

Hope Firefly
06-22-2013, 10:58 AM
Hi I looking to join RLIMat Hope Firefly my characters name. I work overnights so I on at odd hours and miss day here and there.

Hope Firefly
06-22-2013, 10:59 AM
RLIMat my playstation handle

XxGuNuUuDoWnXx
08-24-2013, 02:16 PM
hello im XxGuNuUuDoWnXx and im lf a clan with a lot of people in it with ts3 and people that do a lot of pvp and co-op stuff and that are down to chill and kill if so send me a tell in game