PDA

View Full Version : Pre-Order weapons

lexfd89
03-29-2013, 04:09 AM
I was wondering if you claim your pre-order weapon early on in the game, will you be stuck with a weapon that has a low rating, or will the rating increase as you character increases in power. If any one knows the answer to this I would greatly appreciate a reply. Also has any one seen a picture of a phoenix sniper rifle that we get for pre-ordering from Steam.

FizzyMyNizzy
03-29-2013, 04:51 AM
I was wondering if you claim your pre-order weapon early on in the game, will you be stuck with a weapon that has a low rating, or will the rating increase as you character increases in power. If any one knows the answer to this I would greatly appreciate a reply. Also has any one seen a picture of a phoenix sniper rifle that we get for pre-ordering from Steam.

phoenix sniper rifle: Nope, I ask them to post a picture of it. But I never gotten any reply.

Depends, I love Grenade launcher. Once, I find the right one, I will change out the sniper rifle. I'm not sure does the phoenix sniper rifle able to gain exp. As in, once the exp bar is max it will get extra stats.

There is no point using the same weapon. It use the same ammo type. I think Grenade Launch and Rocket Launch use the same ammo type, SMG and Assult rifle use the same ammo type.

Eldarch
03-29-2013, 06:10 AM
I would appreciate it if you could claim a weapon multiple time and it's ego rating scaled to your ego level like loot. Clearly systems exist that could support this.

Dan3000au
03-29-2013, 06:11 AM
time will tell how we can get the extra weapons

Shismar
03-29-2013, 06:19 AM
I was wondering if you claim your pre-order weapon early on in the game, will you be stuck with a weapon that has a low rating, or will the rating increase as you character increases in power. If any one knows the answer to this I would greatly appreciate a reply.
I expect this to work like quest weapons that do not have any level. So the stats are fixed and it does not matter when you claim it. You can, of course let it sit in your claim box as long as you want. Chances are though that it will not be that much better than what we get in game within the first hour of playing. So grab it and use it.

Grenade launchers and rocket launchers use different ammunition.

With gaining EGO levels you also unlock additional loadouts. So you can have a loadout with a rocket launcher and one with a sniper rifle.

lexfd89
03-29-2013, 08:12 AM
I would appreciate it if you could claim a weapon multiple time and it's ego rating scaled to your ego level like loot. Clearly systems exist that could support this.
That would be so fantastic, especially if the weapon has a unique graphic that you are frond of.

Teizar
03-29-2013, 09:24 AM
I'm sure that regardless of when you get the weapon it will be usefull this game doesn't really use the higher level means more damage i was 354 EGO using a 50 rating grenade launcher (had 6 shots that split on impact for a total of only 1100 damage) had huge splash and was great for "trash mobs"

the steam extra inventory is ganna be way more usefull then any weapon, started in beta an had such a small inventory found my self breaking things down just to keep enough room to finish an instance

Feyniphia
03-29-2013, 09:26 AM
There is no point using the same weapon. It use the same ammo type. I think Grenade Launch and Rocket Launch use the same ammo type, SMG and Assult rifle use the same ammo type.

That's the first time I never heard of that... NO WAY a GRENADE and a ROCKET launcher uses same ammo type.

Arsenic_Touch
03-29-2013, 09:31 AM
Preorder weapons do not scale. They will be equal to weapons that you can find at the start, you'll just have a slight advantage because you don't have to go hunt one down.

They will still have the same exp bar as other weapons though and gain some sort of bonuses as you level up the proficiency for that gun but you'll eventually hit the cap and have to find better weapons.

You will replace the preorder weapons eventually.