PDA

View Full Version : Totally UNPLAYABLE!

UR_M0MZ_FAV0R1T3
07-29-2013, 11:28 AM
first things first, the 24/7 lag, enemies are completely invisible and they can still damage you, sound keeps cutting off, ENDLESS LOADING SCREEN I literraly left my ps3 15 minutes to see if it would advance but instead i was forced to quit the game , I keep getting loged off constantly and my internet connection is fine, when spawning, teleporting or even getting in a car i have to wait till the Hud menu comes back up and i have to wait till the enviorments finishes spawning, i decide to play competative multiplayer but thats not even possible due to the fact that my character decides to walk in SLOW MOTION while everybody else passes by me and kills me. Am sure im not the only one having these problems, i love this game but right now its totally unplayable, please put mind to this!

iKON
08-02-2013, 12:57 AM
same problem here :( plus: endless lags by entering bridges in mount tam and entering character-menue...as second makes it even harder to play pvp, as character-menue opens every time by respawn...would also love to see some fixes on this ones...