PDA

View Full Version : wtf trion?greens and blues better than most orange

torch327
07-29-2013, 06:28 PM
Weapons I've got off drops and will use over any high priced orange in the forum

Green

Vbi assault rifle brutal syphon
Xp:3% less damage while reloading
X1.05 damage
X1.15 crit

Frc assault carbine assassin radiation
Xp:+3% damage from above
X1.25 crit
X1.15 crit

Frc saw assassin syphon
Xp:x1.06 mag
X1.15 crit

Blue

Frc saw cannoneer syphon
Xp:+5% crit mult from the hip
X1.15

These are only some of them.I will use green and blue weapons like this be for ill pay 1m script for an orange that might be a little better

torch327
07-29-2013, 06:32 PM

lagaros
07-29-2013, 06:36 PM
Weapons I've got off drops and will use over any high priced orange in the forum

Green

Vbi assault rifle brutal syphon
Xp:3% less damage while reloading
X1.05 damage
X1.15 crit

Frc assault carbine assassin radiation
Xp:+3% damage from above
X1.25 crit
X1.15 crit

Frc saw assassin syphon
Xp:x1.06 mag
X1.15 crit

Blue

Frc saw cannoneer syphon
Xp:+5% crit mult from the hip
X1.15

These are only some of them.I will use green and blue weapons like this be for ill pay 1m script for an orange that might be a little better

People dont shell out 1m for crap weapons. If they pay 1m then the gun will be outstanding.... I find blues and greens with those bonuses all the time but there is a higher chance of finding them with those bonuses because their rarity makes the chance for their drop even higher. With Legendaries, since you can only get them out of a box and the stats are randomized, it is harder to get the perfect weapon with a bunch of great rolls because of the Significantly decreased drop rate of the weapons.

Hope this helps.

torch327
07-29-2013, 06:47 PM
i will rephrase....the cheapest assault/saw you will find for sale is 200k and those are all crap rolls and people are stupid enough to buy them...let's see,spend 200k because its orange or use green because it will kill something better,common sense tells me green and keep my money,but this game suffers from the same thing the world does...GREED...these defiance highrollers are a joke,spend hundreds of dollars on inventory slots so they can hoard weapons and mods to be considered millionaires in a videogame.you can also bet these people are the same ones who cry like babies when gas goes up $0.05/gallon.

turreticstorm
07-29-2013, 06:51 PM
i got a Green VBI Assault rifle with assassin synergy x1.25 crit mult and x1.15 crit mult thing has a 2.5x crit multiplier with 2 assassin mods on it and an ionic barrel III which beats most orange vbis by far in arkfalls

torch327
07-29-2013, 06:59 PM
i got a Green VBI Assault rifle with assassin synergy x1.25 crit mult and x1.15 crit mult thing has a 2.5x crit multiplier with 2 assassin mods on it and an ionic barrel III which beats most orange vbis by far in arkfalls

I use my green vbi assault and blue wolfhound and I am alway top 5.scrapper and destroy the crystal arkfalls I easily get 1st with a big lead over 2nd if I'm there from the beginning.if I get there a little late sometime I pull into a comfortable 1st or 2nd.lol