PDA

View Full Version : [RSS] Red Soldier Syndicate is recruiting!!!

BodomsChild
03-29-2013, 07:46 AM
Red Soldier Syndicate [RSS] is recruiting for Defiance! We're primarily a COD/BF clan but Defiance is looking very promising. We would love to recruit some people for this game to play and kick *** with. If this is something you are interested in, you should check us out at http://www.redsoldiersyndicate.com/forum and introduce yourself to the clan.

In other games, we've done pretty well as far as shooters go - for MW3 our members won over $1000 worth of prizes off of Call Of Duty Elite (including an Ipad, Astros, NBA signed basketball, etc.) and had one of our GameBattles teams (A doubles team consisting of THEWEEDBOY and Drakeyy) reach first place in their GB ladder (http://i.imgur.com/DCsVU.png). Not to mention our clan battle record is near perfect with victories over clans like mKs and AGN.

Our clan is a gaming community that plays more than CoD however. At our core we are a CoD clan, but members play several different genres of games together. We have the #10 Jet Pilot in the world for BF3 in our clan, as well as a very good group of BF3 players. We also dabble in other games such as Dark Souls, NHL, etc.

As far as Defiance goes, we won't really have any requirements for joining. You simply need to be active on our website/forum and in-game while not being an idiot. Fair enough right? I will run the clan on Defiance and buy constant boosts for the whole clan as far as XP, Loot, etc. go. So far in the beta we've partied extensively and had a blast. We've had to use Skype to voice chat though because of the broken VOIP in the game. Either way, can't wait for it to drop.

So if you want to run with one of the BEST PS3 clans around in terms of skill AND fun, be sure to check us out. Thanks for reading.

BodomsChild
03-29-2013, 10:21 PM
Bump!!!!!!

BodomsChild
03-30-2013, 08:54 PM
I might also add that we will be neckbearding this game when it releases! lol

hellrazare
03-30-2013, 11:36 PM
sure hit me up, im a MMORPG on the pc VET play BO2 all the time on ps3 BF3, preordered bf4, i also played RIFT(other game trion made that is similar too this) for a long time. :) PSN: Hellrazare

BodomsChild
04-01-2013, 12:54 AM
Awesome. Feel free to stop by our website and sign up.

BodomsChild
04-01-2013, 10:45 PM
Bump it up again!

Lance
04-04-2013, 04:58 AM
Signed up on your site. Looking forward to playing with you!

BodomsChild
04-04-2013, 10:41 AM
Signed up on your site. Looking forward to playing with you!

Awesome :)

BodomsChild
04-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Bump it up!

BodomsChild
04-16-2013, 12:29 PM
Bringing us back to the front!

BodomsChild
04-18-2013, 02:04 AM
Did I mention we're awesome?