PDA

View Full Version : Older players clan

IronDuke 177
03-29-2013, 09:04 AM
Hi all, I'm an older guy (63) looking for a good clan to join.. I play both PS3 & Xbox 360. Lately been playing DUST 514, also play, black ops 2, battle field bc2, bf3, and most COD games.. I do like to snipe a lot since my reaction is a bit slower the the average younger gamer.. If there is one out there that I might fit into, Please let me know. I have not pre ordered my game yet so I can play on either platform all though played beta on PS3.,
Thanks, bob

DepreszD
03-29-2013, 10:44 AM
Hey I am in a gaming community with much older players than myself I'm 22, but most of the members are pretty older than me, like in their late 30's and etc I believe.. If you want to give it a look then check it out

http://www.holdsquare.com/content.php

JohnnyInk
03-29-2013, 05:10 PM
I don't have a clan or anything, but I'm 29, and looking for some people to group with throughout my play through, I also have the UE edition so I can boost you if you join me, add me, johnnyinksdotcom

hellrazare
03-29-2013, 06:52 PM
Im down too game with you guys. Add me psn/ hellrazare. Im 30. If it says my list is full message me.

CeissaDesiste
03-30-2013, 02:50 AM
We haven't picked our Clan name yet because we are still debating it, but most of my guild from DCUO is making the switch to Defiance and we have players from late 20's up to mid 60's. We are a pretty wild bunch and have lots of fun in game and chat together. I can post again once we decide on our name this weekend.

SumMischief
03-30-2013, 05:45 AM
You can add me I welcome anyone ... Age matter not. Long as the people I play with conduct themselves appropriately.

PSN:Sum-Mischief
XBL:Sum Mischief

Khufu
03-30-2013, 09:37 AM
Hi all, I'm an older guy (63) looking for a good clan to join.. I play both PS3 & Xbox 360. Lately been playing DUST 514, also play, black ops 2, battle field bc2, bf3, and most COD games.. I do like to snipe a lot since my reaction is a bit slower the the average younger gamer.. If there is one out there that I might fit into, Please let me know. I have not pre ordered my game yet so I can play on either platform all though played beta on PS3.,
Thanks, bob

Thank you for being 20 years my senior and making me NOT the oldest person in game and for giving me hope that I'll be gaming well into my 60's. Cheers to you, sir!

SSlarg
03-30-2013, 09:44 AM
Sounds fun feel free to add me
PSN - SSlarg

GrafUlrich88
03-30-2013, 11:20 AM
Hello everyone,

I would be honored to be added as well. I'm getting the game for both the PS3 (standard edition) and Xbox (Ultimate Edition) and would very much enjoy to play with a bunch of great people.

Do you all have mics? I hate radio silence. Trying to play and not be able to coordinate via headsets on missions and battles is very frustrating and difficult.

Cheers,