PDA

View Full Version : My Critique and Defiance Wish List by Notiss Skii

Notiss Skii
07-31-2013, 09:31 AM
My Critique
We need more of the game in the show. Where are the BMGs? The crazy battle armor? I have yet to see an Arkfall like the Arkfalls in the Bay in Defiance.

And in the game, we need to see the Bay Area change as we effect it. Roads/buildings getting worked on and fixed; enemies completely leaving certain areas we have driven them out; actual small settlements and families moving back to the Bay(the main road to Shondu's Consulate would be perfect with homes and shops on its sides.

If the game and the show don't grow and change, Defiance becomes just another frozen experience. Make it grow!

DEFIANCE WISH LIST
-Be able to name your weapon
-shorts for swimming
-other nonthreatening creatures besides Pow
-clear, clear nights of stars on rare occasions
-flying flocks of anything
-rain
-a big *** forest filled with big *** redwoods and sequias. No game has ever gotten it right.
-Crashing waves! If I could see crashing waves it would be amazing!
-More EMOTES - sitting; laying down; taking a knee; more dance moves; drinking a beer; diving into water; roasting something over the fire; laughing and slapping a knee.
-Two gunwielding perk
-a true bar with girls/guys and music and dancing of an appropriately large size.
-Clan bunkers
-hoverboards
-be able to test a weapon within a shop when you view it
-foghorn! The Bay Area's not the Bay Area without one
-jet ski
-hidden grottoes
-enemies in vehicles that can chase you
-a shop that specifically buys and sells previously owned weapons and equipment
-hidden treasure
-creatures in the water, but not a lot
-headgear in the shape of animal heads

Chocolatelover67
06-30-2014, 02:38 AM
My Critique
We need more of the game in the show. Where are the BMGs? The crazy battle armor? I have yet to see an Arkfall like the Arkfalls in the Bay in Defiance.

And in the game, we need to see the Bay Area change as we effect it. Roads/buildings getting worked on and fixed; enemies completely leaving certain areas we have driven them out; actual small settlements and families moving back to the Bay(the main road to Shondu's Consulate would be perfect with homes and shops on its sides.

If the game and the show don't grow and change, Defiance becomes just another frozen experience. Make it grow!

DEFIANCE WISH LIST
-Be able to name your weapon
-shorts for swimming
-other nonthreatening creatures besides Pow
-clear, clear nights of stars on rare occasions
-flying flocks of anything
-rain
-a big *** forest filled with big *** redwoods and sequias. No game has ever gotten it right.
-Crashing waves! If I could see crashing waves it would be amazing!
-More EMOTES - sitting; laying down; taking a knee; more dance moves; drinking a beer; diving into water; roasting something over the fire; laughing and slapping a knee.
-Two gunwielding perk
-a true bar with girls/guys and music and dancing of an appropriately large size.
-Clan bunkers
-hoverboards
-be able to test a weapon within a shop when you view it
-foghorn! The Bay Area's not the Bay Area without one
-jet ski
-hidden grottoes
-enemies in vehicles that can chase you
-a shop that specifically buys and sells previously owned weapons and equipment
-hidden treasure
-creatures in the water, but not a lot
-headgear in the shape of animal heads

I approve this post. Now why the bloody hell can't we have some of this? :D

Mushbeeguy
06-30-2014, 06:21 AM
Why are you resurrecting these very old posts? This is the second one I see that was from 2013.

sericks
06-30-2014, 10:12 AM
Maybe old but still great ideas.

Bonehead
06-30-2014, 01:39 PM
This one gives a bit of context to the newer folks on whats been going on over the past year+.

RAGEFIGHTER
06-30-2014, 01:42 PM
I approve this post. Now why the bloody hell can't we have some of this? :D

+++ imm totaly with you teese all are exelent ideas