PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got ideas for clans?

agiantmudcrab
03-29-2013, 10:06 AM
What does the community think about clans?;)

Mur
03-29-2013, 10:08 AM
What does the community think about clans?;)

One good idea would be to create a clan specifically focused on cornering the market while there is no auction house. Everyone in your clan would keep several toons as banks, and you could utilize scrips and bits to facilitate transactions in game.

agiantmudcrab
03-29-2013, 10:11 AM
I like that idea. I had a bit of a plan to start marketing. I LOVE to hunt for weapons and such. Good idea man :)

agiantmudcrab
03-29-2013, 10:12 AM
Another good idea would be for that clan, make a website and post a pic of the weapons your clan is selling and how much scrip you want. NICE MAN! :)

Mur
03-29-2013, 10:20 AM
Another good idea would be for that clan, make a website and post a pic of the weapons your clan is selling and how much scrip you want. NICE MAN! :)

Scrips and Bits (http://www.scripsandbits.com/forum/)

No need to reinvent the wheel. Just organize and find out where the profit is early in the game. You can marketeer early, and save a boatload of stuff that may be used in future crafting updates. I would base prices off of Trion's cash shop; a decent purple weapon would be worth a lot to someone who could be inclined to pay $ for the chance to find one in a lock box. Best to start off storing these items until other, less organized people start posting them for sale ... then undercut them. Also, once you have a large enough group, you can buy up everything being sold and re-sale within your threshold.

xA5x
03-29-2013, 10:40 AM
I wonder, if you can trade an exclusive weapon to someone....:rolleyes:(like me) lol

agiantmudcrab
03-29-2013, 10:41 AM
Check out this little project. Go to www.defimarket.spruz.com ;)

agiantmudcrab
03-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Well ya never know ;)
I wonder, if you can trade an exclusive weapon to someone....:rolleyes:(like me) lol

JENATR0N
03-29-2013, 10:49 AM
I'd liked to know if we can ally or enemy other clans.

agiantmudcrab
03-29-2013, 10:53 AM
I'd liked to know if we can ally or enemy other clans. If I am correct you mean, not like another clan, so battle them in a PvP?

JENATR0N
03-29-2013, 11:19 AM
If I am correct you mean, not like another clan, so battle them in a PvP?

a list or something to add ally or enemy clans for future PvP or if you have a friend that has his or her own clan, like in the social/ clan section you got a list of clan members. Could there be a list section of your ally and enemy clans name.

brycegrit
03-29-2013, 11:20 AM
I think its a good idea to have clans in game. Nothing wrong with it :)