PDA

View Full Version : one idea for bored players:

LITTLE B1RD
07-31-2013, 10:28 AM
Have you ever thought about going into "combat medic" mode?

At arkfalls, it seems like the more players there, the less likely anyone will revive you.

Downed players don't show on the mini-map unless you're in a group and when one is focused on the frenetic combat, you often don't notice a downed player until just before they give up and self-revive.

I've seen many posts about being bored and thought about what I may do in that case and this is one idea that came to me, so I thought to share.

See you on the battlefield! That may be me on the sidelines, watching your 6.

Daholic
07-31-2013, 10:34 AM
Have you ever thought about going into "combat medic" mode?

At arkfalls, it seems like the more players there, the less likely anyone will revive you.

Downed players don't show on the mini-map unless you're in a group and when one is focused on the frenetic combat, you often don't notice a downed player until just before they give up and self-revive.

I've seen many posts about being bored and thought about what I may do in that case and this is one idea that came to me, so I thought to share.

See you on the battlefield! That may be me on the sidelines, watching your 6.

People do that anyway. Its not a class nor does Defiance support one. Its a simple as carrying a healing gun, and a weapon, anyone can do that, that's does cure the boredom.

FastTravelPaul
08-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Played the game from day one sadly i hit that point where i cant play longer than 5 mins without wanting to come off.. after doing story mode twice and replay missions so many times even co-op turned in a drag must of done every map ten million times.. so taking a break and hopefully in two weeks or so there be something new.