PDA

View Full Version : Can I use the same account to play on PC and console?

zazonion
07-31-2013, 10:31 AM
Can, I'm going to be away from my computer for about a week, and was wondering if I can use my account to play on the playstation version of the game.

Caswallawn
07-31-2013, 10:37 AM
I'm not certain but I think they are separate or everyone would just buy the cheaper PC keys.

zazonion
07-31-2013, 10:40 AM
It's $10 on the PSN store, I'm about to buy it, I'm just wondering if I have to make a different account.

zazonion
07-31-2013, 10:45 AM
I know I won't have the same character just don't want to use the same account.

WARDUKE
07-31-2013, 06:32 PM
I actually thought the point of linking your pc and console was to have the same characters on both. Am I mistaken?

Strontium Dog
08-01-2013, 07:26 AM
No its per platform.

One account per platform sadly.No transfers available etc either .

WARDUKE
08-01-2013, 08:22 AM
Kind of seems pointless to link accounts. You just run the risk of being banned on two systems instead of one. :P

Daas
08-01-2013, 09:07 AM
Kind of seems pointless to link accounts. You just run the risk of being banned on two systems instead of one. :P

I believe you need to link the accounts in order to utilize the arkfall hunter codes, but I could very well be incorrect.

zazonion
08-02-2013, 06:17 AM
I'm playing on the PS3 now with the same account, I just didn't have my characters transferred over.

Strontium Dog
08-02-2013, 08:03 AM
^ No youre not sorry.

You have linked your PS3 game account to the Trion Worlds account (master account if you want)

This doesnt allow you access to any other platform other than PS3. If claimed otherwise then the old internet adage applies...screenshot please :)

zazonion
08-02-2013, 02:37 PM
^ No youre not sorry.

You have linked your PS3 game account to the Trion Worlds account (master account if you want)

This doesnt allow you access to any other platform other than PS3. If claimed otherwise then the old internet adage applies...screenshot please :)

So you're telling me, if I'm understanding this right, I won't be able to play on my PC anymore since I linked my Trion account to my ps3. I own the game on PC too.

zazonion
08-02-2013, 04:12 PM
^ No youre not sorry.

I was just wondering if I could use the "master account" on different systems. I knew I wouldn't be able to play with the same characters or play cross platform.

Strontium Dog
08-03-2013, 02:41 AM
So you're telling me, if I'm understanding this right, I won't be able to play on my PC anymore since I linked my Trion account to my ps3. I own the game on PC too.

No No dont be silly now. No one actually said they owned BOTH platforms. In that case of course you can play either. Master account is just a hub if you like.

One purchase = 1 platform.
in theory you can get three and play three platforms but no characters will transfer or cross over.

zazonion
08-03-2013, 06:55 AM
No No dont be silly now. No one actually said they owned BOTH platforms. In that case of course you can play either. Master account is just a hub if you like.

One purchase = 1 platform.
in theory you can get three and play three platforms but no characters will transfer or cross over.
I knew this. Lol I got confused there for a second which is why I ended up posting two replies saying two different things.

Strontium Dog
08-03-2013, 07:15 AM
:D

Keeps us on our toes at least :)