PDA

View Full Version : I'm i the only one?

xDadinho_Sadol
07-31-2013, 12:23 PM
So, just another bug report(kind of) thread, but i feel that since the last patch when i ride a roller my camera can't go as high as it use to.

Basically, I'm I the only one? :confused:

Athrun
07-31-2013, 01:46 PM
Noticed it also today, but I just thought it was the new roller. Couldn't really see where i was going when going uphill few times.

Sanguinesun
07-31-2013, 05:40 PM
Not only you. Not new(had the issue before but it went away. So, Not suprised either. This is the sort of thing we've come to expect from them.

crasher
08-01-2013, 02:30 AM
Not only you. Not new(had the issue before but it went away. So, Not suprised either. This is the sort of thing we've come to expect from them.
Seems to be taking longer to activate the 'Get out of vehicle' animation as well.

There have been a few times I've pulled up to an A-fall and cant getthehell out of my truck for several moments longer than comfortable.

At Diablo the other day for blastpods I got killed several times trying to exit the vehicle, or after having taken several hits, within the first 2-3 steps from vehicle. It's not 'lifelike', it's not 'entertaining', it's just some dev's stupid idea of diabolical.

xDadinho_Sadol
08-01-2013, 12:43 PM
Seems to be taking longer to activate the 'Get out of vehicle' animation as well.

There have been a few times I've pulled up to an A-fall and cant getthehell out of my truck for several moments longer than comfortable.

At Diablo the other day for blastpods I got killed several times trying to exit the vehicle, or after having taken several hits, within the first 2-3 steps from vehicle. It's not 'lifelike', it's not 'entertaining', it's just some dev's stupid idea of diabolical.

Yeah, Ty guys, as you mentioned this is kinda expected.

Any way, thx, just wanted to make sure.