PDA

View Full Version : too many glitches in one session

boardstupid
07-31-2013, 12:59 PM
31/07/13. logged in for 15 mins, halfway through an arkfall and player became unresponsive, driving roller, couldnt use boost or turn car. couldnt run either. spawned at fast travel point and it reset.
back online, tried a timed run. rings not registering ive passed through them, invisble items blocking my path and best of all, an entire house spawned inmy path on the second lap. (this building was not there during the 4 attempts at this run. every run i had to restart due to non registering rings or blocks not on screen.
tried to play co-op map lost soldier island. server went down. went back in and less than ten mins later, in same co-op map server went again. sooo pee'd tonight bailed out.

it is mid week not the weekend so why is the servers so bad?
i am enjoying the game loads but the serious amount of glitches i am experiencing is tainitng an other wise great online game.

FullBuster
06-09-2015, 08:26 AM
nah the game is FULL OF GLITCHES i've had nothing shooting me, enemies teleporting, my bike explodes randomly, 1 hit kills off of stuff that can't do that. randomly bursting into flames or can't move properly. enemies not taking damage when your about t beat them. it is full of inconsistencies mate prepare to be very frustrated with this game

Kylae
06-09-2015, 08:33 AM
nah the game is FULL OF GLITCHES i've had nothing shooting me, enemies teleporting, my bike explodes randomly, 1 hit kills off of stuff that can't do that. randomly bursting into flames or can't move properly. enemies not taking damage when your about t beat them. it is full of inconsistencies mate prepare to be very frustrated with this game
Your replying to a 2yr old post....