PDA

View Full Version : Triple boost should still be on trion.

GodKingMoloch
07-31-2013, 04:09 PM
I think it should only be fair to have the triple bonus running until all the issues with lag/ unwanted disconnections/ voice/ and screen freeze's are fixed on PS3. You have told use many times it was fixed and it is not. This is something that could help the players and Trion by keeping everyone happy. By the way the normal loot rate is to low and if it shots at you with a gun it should drop a gun period. Look at the servers the players are getting kicked at a extremely high rate the last few days.

raptor420
07-31-2013, 04:17 PM
agreed, the standard loot rate should be increased by atleast 10 percent.

Black_Adder_
08-02-2013, 07:17 AM
I think it should only be fair to have the triple bonus running until all the issues with lag/ unwanted disconnections/ voice/ and screen freeze's are fixed on PS3. You have told use many times it was fixed and it is not. This is something that could help the players and Trion by keeping everyone happy. By the way the normal loot rate is to low and if it shots at you with a gun it should drop a gun period. Look at the servers the players are getting kicked at a extremely high rate the last few days.

I can't hear you. Please speak with bigger letters.

thx, your Trion.:)

Thomas1975
08-02-2013, 07:40 AM
Wow another great post from the give me Clan! So you think that they should give you Boosts until they fix the problems with Lag, Disconnects and voice? I will agree that the voice is bad and that clan chat goes out if someone logs on or off, Trion needs to fix that. As for the lag and DC’s that is not 100% Trion. Memory Allocation between the server and your PS3 is the biggest problem there and that is a PS3 problem not Trion. So call Sony and ask them to help pay for boost as well. Yes I get the random lag and only 3 times have I been disconnected sense the night all the major problems happened. Have you even put in a ticket on the problem?

theLimper
08-02-2013, 08:46 AM
Really? Everything that shoots should give a drop? Cmon guy even with boosts that doesn't happen. Stop wanting free stuff and learn to work.

jokerwells
08-04-2013, 03:27 AM
Wow another great post from the give me Clan! So you think that they should give you Boosts until they fix the problems with Lag, Disconnects and voice? I will agree that the voice is bad and that clan chat goes out if someone logs on or off, Trion needs to fix that. As for the lag and DCís that is not 100% Trion. Memory Allocation between the server and your PS3 is the biggest problem there and that is a PS3 problem not Trion. So call Sony and ask them to help pay for boost as well. Yes I get the random lag and only 3 times have I been disconnected sense the night all the major problems happened. Have you even put in a ticket on the problem?

The server issues is about 90% trion i mean come on look at what they did with rift.The servers where horrible thats why that game failed.

Thomas1975
08-06-2013, 06:11 AM
The server issues is about 90% trion i mean come on look at what they did with rift.The servers where horrible thats why that game failed.

I’m not going to defend Trion, but before you can make that comment can you please tell us what you expertise is when it comes to computers and server related problems?