PDA

View Full Version : Old Gamer New To Clans

Rasha Maklawa
03-29-2013, 11:25 AM
Hi I'm a 31 year old family man who are looking for some people to have fun with in defiance (EU server)
My timezone will be UTC/GMT +2 at game launch, and my main playing time will be early noon til early afternoon from around 09:00 til 14:00 and then sometimes again a couple of hours in the evening.
The most important thing is i have people to play with at my main playing time.
It would be a + if you have a presence in EvE Online as i have 2 well established chars in there, and though I've been taking a break from EvE i am will most definitely return at some point.

When Defiance launches I'm thinking i'll be starting of with mostly doing Pve while i get my EGO Boosted :P and get to know the game a little better and then take a closer look at the PvP part. Guess it will also depends on the people i will be playing with. It is a bad plan that cannot be altered, no? :)

I started playing shooting games with DooM lan parties then Half Life, COD, MOH, CS and been playing a s**t ton of different games since then, lately I have mostly been playing Company Of Heroes and TF2.
Games however will always come second to RL.

Skill wise I'm a good average. I am helpful and a good friend and I like to play with other players like that.
I have a mic, and will ofc be on coms for PvP but i won't be on ts or vent or mumble every time i am online, because sometimes i will be on and off afk and sometimes i just don't want to be coms :) If anyone needs to talk to me about something they are always welcome to ask me to get on coms for a chat.

wastelander
03-29-2013, 11:59 AM
Hello fellow pilot o7 ;)

You seem to be an older version of me (by 2 years) from a gaming standpoint, I too have been flying the void of new eden for several years even tho my char is currently inactive due to school, but I do plan on reactivating in the next month or so.

The PC gaming community I have started up is generally comprised of older gamers, tho most of us are in our mid to late 20's, however we generally prefer to have an older crowd! You sound like a perfect fit as many of us are gamers who grew up in the Doom/Quake/TFC era. We have quite a few who play TF2 and even have a TF2 server of our own.

If you are interested head over to http://www.blackflaggaming.com and look up under the admins wλstelander //KBF -- add me on steam and I'll be more than happy to talk more to you!

also we have a few euros in our group and we are generally late night gamers.

Mezonian
03-29-2013, 12:16 PM
Check out The Chosen Gaming Community (http://TheChosenGuild.net)

We are an age 18+ community, and we not only play Defiance, but several other games as well. We have a large RIFT guild, and also a World of Warcraft guild. Plus, a lot of our members play other games as well... Mass Effect 3, Guildwars 2, Battlefield, League of Legends, Minecraft.. etc.

Check out the website, and if you like what you see, submit an application.
Or, check out Gradius's post about the Chosen. The Chosen Defiance Recruitment Post (http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?1192-CHSN-The-Chosen-Domination-Through-Teamwork)

Rasha Maklawa
03-30-2013, 12:44 AM
Thank you for your replies, i will check you out :)

This i my main playing time, think it is equivalent to Australian/NZ time zone. And i want to emphasize, that the absolute most important thing, is that you are active around this time.

Captain Murphy
04-01-2013, 09:30 AM
You'll probably find the vast majority of aus/nz players will be on the NA server not the EU one.
Well thats usually the case with other MMOs.

Rasha Maklawa
04-01-2013, 11:40 PM
Thats good info thank you :) Also I'm still looking for a clan that is active from about now and the next couble of hours.