PDA

View Full Version : To the afflicted

nitroz76
07-31-2013, 08:06 PM
http://i.imgur.com/in6XYtg.png

Also, how the hell does this "disease" spread among irathients? Do they suffer from zombielitus?
You might want to go see a doctor for that...

L Y
07-31-2013, 08:15 PM
http://media.steampowered.com/steamcommunity/public/images/avatars/8c/8c36ea6d376e07a9373985fc690246f5e6d4abc7_full.jpg

Night Demon
07-31-2013, 08:16 PM
[

Also, how the hell does this "disease" spread among irathients? Do they suffer from zombielitus?

Lmfao.... great move and capture they sicko's do get rather annoying but if u see them standing there spazing out u can roll fast if u aren't drunk like i am and just keep shooting them and meleing them with a shot gun lmao

Anonymus Lurker
08-01-2013, 12:51 AM
*Uses infector to add giant cankers to the afflicted heads; slaps afflicted with infector and watches then catches flames and screams setting a chain reaction of flames amongst themselves. Checks weapon, fire melee is non existent on weapon.* WTF? How'd that happen? *Flaming sicko vomits on me from long distances* What a gag reflex from a zombie.

NinjaofSmoke
08-01-2013, 01:04 AM
Those were people once!? I thought they were upright speed bumps.

MartyrMarcus
08-01-2013, 06:29 AM

I can answer this! Irath's are carriers of the disease but they don't suffer any of the symptoms humans do (Zombie-mode), to them its just the flu. According to Datak in the show this is true for a lot of Irath illnesses as he mentions some plague they carried that spread to Casti's back in the Votanis system.

Slyfox2001
08-01-2013, 07:09 AM
I thought it was more like HPV... Men carry HPV without (typically) realizing it but women (for the most part) show effects. Maybe men are like Irathients and women are like, well, Humans... :/