PDA

View Full Version : Last post

rockygreen11
08-01-2013, 03:47 AM
I was recently watching the Friday extravaganza stream and everything the panel were saying was disappointing. In a chat environment it's difficult to come off as anything but a crazy person. So one of the panel asked me to get in touch with them and explain my concerns. So, I did... The response I got was, the best way to help is , post in the forum. Also other tips were, be coherent. And civil. The only thing that I said in chat that might not be civil is " I'm getting pissed". Now that might not be what they want to hear but it was true. Here's why...
1) banks are always on the agenda but always get pushed aside.
2) backpack slots prob never be available to buy with keys.
3) anything that has to do with current revenue won't change.

And on and on. With the current price drops 10/20, some outfits cost as much as the game!!! Bits are way too expensive. The whole thing boils down to we are either waiting till the trion gods wake up and actually get this right, or all the people that give us crap for sticking it out are going to get a huge I told you so. I might play this game for awhile longer but that's because I've already bought dlc and can't throw my money away like that... Civil, coherent, and disappointed ...

Aimee0537
08-01-2013, 06:12 PM
Very good... Bye :)

WhiteF8ng
08-01-2013, 09:12 PM
I remember your comments in the chat. They were a little more abrasive than what's usually posted, well at least the ones not by me. That last one they commented on was basically how everyone that's been sticking through Defiance all this time feels. Kudos for that. This is also the first time they've put themselves out there and answered some of the more precise questions. Although I hated 90% of the answers, I'll give 'em some credit there.

I'm waiting for this major patch that's coming with the DLC. These server side patches are complete fusterclucks and I hope the next major isn't as well.

Black_Adder_
08-02-2013, 07:06 AM
Trion had to deal with enraged nerd who tried to pull out his rage politely.
Well, when you have to listen to idiot that is mad about the fact that he is an idiot the easiest and most simple way is to stay calm and say something simple and senseless like "try the forums", "we will consider you suggestions" and so on. While you keep talking calmly that special one calm down too with time and everything get back to normal - he keeps spending $ on useless things and dreaming about something that will never happen.