PDA

View Full Version : What could the developers add to the game down the road?

Kceateva
03-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Do you think Defiance should add a grappling hook like Lost Planets 2?

velvet
03-29-2013, 02:46 PM
Do you think Defiance should add a grappling hook like Lost Planets 2?

Ha! Nooooo but I can see some of those seven votan races comming out to play. Maybe a small mech suit for a ride/combat thing but not a grapple line it doesn't seem needed with the playstyle

Solo
03-29-2013, 02:48 PM
pvp matchmaking for rival clans can go head to head, a crossbow, new races, and a Chevy Camero black/red/blue

velvet
03-29-2013, 02:54 PM
pvp matchmaking for rival clans can go head to head, a crossbow, new races, and a Chevy Camero black/red/blue

A crossbow is cool but I don't think it would punch through a hellbug carapace maybe that's too nerdy idk lol

JohnnyInk
03-29-2013, 05:06 PM
Outfits, clubs, bars, but I saw some fallout style armor in one of the trailers, I'm sure they'll expand on those, and they may bring in bigger rides like monster trucks, etc

velvet
03-29-2013, 05:09 PM
Outfits, clubs, bars, but I saw some fallout style armor in one of the trailers, I'm sure they'll expand on those, and they may bring in bigger rides like monster trucks, etc

It would be nice to have an indoor "hangout"

JohnnyInk
03-29-2013, 05:12 PM
It would be nice to have an indoor "hangout"

Yea every chance I get to mention club or bar in my replies, I take it and hope it doesn't go unseen by a decision maker

velvet
03-29-2013, 05:15 PM
Yea every chance I get to mention club or bar in my replies, I take it and hope it doesn't go unseen by a decision maker

Maybe you could send it in a pm to the guys on the dev page?

JohnnyInk
03-29-2013, 05:17 PM
Maybe you could send it in a pm to the guys on the dev page?

where is my mind, I just saw some people on the xbox boards talking about exeriences they're having in the game today, is the beta still live?

velvet
03-29-2013, 05:21 PM
where is my mind, I just saw some people on the xbox boards talking about exeriences they're having in the game today, is the beta still live?

It wasn't last I checked....says "service not availible at this time"

JohnnyInk
03-29-2013, 05:24 PM
It wasn't last I checked....says "service not availible at this time"

Yea, their beta got extended until the 27th, either way I hope they add a monster truck, some of those tanks from GTA IV, that would be extra nice..

Myst
03-29-2013, 05:26 PM
A whole 'nother area making this even bigger than what it already is!

velvet
03-29-2013, 05:47 PM
A whole 'nother area making this even bigger than what it already is!
Its pretty big as is so yeah. Make it bigger! That would be sweet

Myst
03-29-2013, 06:10 PM
Its pretty big as is so yeah. Make it bigger! That would be sweet

More areas, more mobs, more fun, more chaos
/puts on sunglasses and waits for such a thing to happen/

6Strummer
03-29-2013, 08:46 PM
I was thinking it would be cool to add an area that at first wouldn't be accessible to the characters created in the original game. We'd make a new character and go through a story that would end up connecting the new area to the old, then once we did that we could use our old character in the new area if we wanted. The new area could have low level content for the new characters to work through and high level content for our more powerful characters. Could be Las Vegas or Area 51, though maybe those locations are too played out...?

AquariusCold
03-29-2013, 09:34 PM
Living spaces so I can put some of my items in storage or display with passcodes options to lock your personal space or not in different places on the map that are far apart.

Desidus
03-29-2013, 10:48 PM
a NPC town that is barricaded and so tough that it would take an assault by a HUGE group in order to take it down. Something epic that would be REALLY REALLY hard to do.

Dez2006
03-30-2013, 10:26 PM
Allow us to transfer our data to the PS4 so we can play Defiance on our shiny new system(hopefully with a slight texture bump up).

Zyvaks
03-30-2013, 11:20 PM
motorcycles, motorcycles, and moar motorcycles

Squ1rr3l_K1ng
04-01-2013, 07:47 AM
Keyboard and Mouse support for gameplay. Nah nevermind, a lot people will complain how they're getting whooped by some OP K&M users.

I'm sure later down they road they'll release some exclusive vehicles/outfits/weapons as DLC. I really hope we can use that Cerberus vehicle in PvE.