PDA

View Full Version : No one was online?

Zankes
08-01-2013, 07:50 PM
Hello. I bought this game and I am from Europe, but I have USA version... Anyways today I started this game I played maybe 1 hour and during that time I saw no one online... It was 5 am here when I played this, so it might be the reason why I saw 0 people...

I thought this game was an MMO shouldn't we see players around in the world or I haven't unlocked the MMO option yet? Could someone, please explain why I didn't see anybody online? I have 40/8 internet and NAT type open?

Please someone tell me, thanks. :(

A s0t
08-01-2013, 07:58 PM
go to the big red circles on the map might be people there
this is a single player game

Black_Adder_
08-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Hellbugs ate all those stoopid moorons. Just keep your shotty ready.

Thomas1975
08-02-2013, 07:51 AM
What makes you think your copy of Defiance is an NA copy? The Disk only logs you in for the account you create. So there is no NA or EU copy. If you made an account and said you were in the EU then you are going to be on the EU server. There are many times that I am on playing and it could be a long time before I see another player. This is because there are many servers running and you might not be on the same phase as others, this is where friends come in because you can jump phase and join them. I am not on the EU servers, if I was I would have you join me and I would help you with your pursuits.

drackiller
08-02-2013, 08:15 AM
What makes you think your copy of Defiance is an NA copy? The Disk only logs you in for the account you create. So there is no NA or EU copy. If you made an account and said you were in the EU then you are going to be on the EU server. There are many times that I am on playing and it could be a long time before I see another player. This is because there are many servers running and you might not be on the same phase as others, this is where friends come in because you can jump phase and join them. I am not on the EU servers, if I was I would have you join me and I would help you with your pursuits.

Yup, like Thomas said it`s about your PSN account not about your game copy. The game itself has no kind of restriction.
If you have several accounts, one for each regions , you can play with whoom you want.
Everytime i play it`s full of people.