PDA

View Full Version : Is Trion Going to Tone Down the Aim-Assist in Final Release Patch?

EDIT
03-29-2013, 03:03 PM
Please, I hope they do, because the Aim-assist is waaaay to sticky. While they are at it, could you add a perk that if I have my aim-assist settings off, that it makes me resistance to other players that is using it?

I would love this... I think all games post COD should have a feature like this! :cool:

Brezick
03-29-2013, 03:32 PM
aim assist should be off for PVP so that eliminates the question regarding other players.

I do agree that it is a little over sensitive for PVE and can be toned down a little.

A s0t
03-29-2013, 03:36 PM
my blue ray death gun doesn't need aim assist , by the way i can see you when your invisible i played halo, and ghost recon: future camper.

Kyro
03-29-2013, 04:01 PM
It should automatically be turned off when go into PvP or any competitive mode, it is about skill after all and aim assist takes the skill out of it. But yeah, it does need toning down a bit. It should just help you but not do the work for you. It is aim ASSIST not auto aim.

EDIT
03-29-2013, 06:52 PM
It should automatically be turned off when go into PvP or any competitive mode, it is about skill after all and aim assist takes the skill out of it. But yeah, it does need toning down a bit. It should just help you but not do the work for you. It is aim ASSIST not auto aim.

Totally agree with this^^^