PDA

View Full Version : Calling you out!

Thomas1975
08-02-2013, 03:47 PM
Tonight is the big shadow war for the PS3 NA. Do you have what it takes? Put down your hot cocoa, take off your pink bunny slippers and strap on your big boy boots and come show us your skill. That is if you are Ark Hunter enough. So all you skidder loving, volge hugging wimps come see us on the field. Or you could just sit on here crying to Trion about the game, while the big boys have fun.

Mouthman15
08-02-2013, 04:30 PM
Love it, see y'all there!

Swiftstone
08-03-2013, 12:20 PM
I think I can speak for a lot of people who don't prefer PvP, hate the culture surrounding it, and the general ******-baggery of the people who most participate, (as evidenced by your attempt at a challenge) when I say that insulting us will not in any way encourage us to come play cannon fodder in order for you to have a good time stroking your ego, both literally and figuratively.

Calling everyone else pansies when it's the PvP community that has whined so much because of their lack of skill that most good weapons have been nerfed down to uselessness for PvP, OR PvE is a big fat joke.

I could not possibly care less about PvP in this game, and behavior like yours is precisely why.

Thomas1975
08-03-2013, 02:30 PM
I think I can speak for a lot of people who don't prefer PvP, hate the culture surrounding it, and the general ******-baggery of the people who most participate, (as evidenced by your attempt at a challenge) when I say that insulting us will not in any way encourage us to come play cannon fodder in order for you to have a good time stroking your ego, both literally and figuratively.

Calling everyone else pansies when it's the PvP community that has whined so much because of their lack of skill that most good weapons have been nerfed down to uselessness for PvP, OR PvE is a big fat joke.

I could not possibly care less about PvP in this game, and behavior like yours is precisely why.

First if you read the post you would have seen you are a day late on your comment. There were a lot of people that read that post and came in to play, so you only speak for yourself. For your information I am not the best at PvP, therefore I have no EGO to stroke. As far as you not having a good time in PvP, I can only tell you that you have not played with our clan. We have fun and joke with one another. So instead of coming on my post to comment, why don’t you come to use in the game and see what we are about.
Other than that have a nice day!

IMxDRUNKxANDxI
08-03-2013, 02:30 PM
+1,
I find it amazing that the 13 people who play pvp have as much drag in this game. I sit in ques forever to attempt to chase the worthless trophies they decided to make for the phoned in multiplayer portion of this game. I hate getting killed by atvs and turrets. Trion you need to take those and the worthless online outta the game or make echelon points available elsewhere. I can't even join the games these whining tools are always complaining about yet so many are masters of the universe in them. Nerf the atvs/melee/pistols/shottys even more/ars (because they kill people)/smgs/lmgs. I want this game to be a dance off. Wait I can't do that because u only provided me with one dance. It's not even the chicken dance.
Trion NERF yourself for making this pathetic pvp environment.

Thomas1975
08-04-2013, 09:10 AM
+1,
I find it amazing that the 13 people who play pvp have as much drag in this game. I sit in ques forever to attempt to chase the worthless trophies they decided to make for the phoned in multiplayer portion of this game. I hate getting killed by atvs and turrets. Trion you need to take those and the worthless online outta the game or make echelon points available elsewhere. I can't even join the games these whining tools are always complaining about yet so many are masters of the universe in them. Nerf the atvs/melee/pistols/shottys even more/ars (because they kill people)/smgs/lmgs. I want this game to be a dance off. Wait I can't do that because u only provided me with one dance. It's not even the chicken dance.
Trion NERF yourself for making this pathetic pvp environment.

Sorry to hear that you are having problems in the PvP matches in Defiance. But to be honest from what I see you are one of the few. I am a strong supporter that the Infector’s need to be removed from the PvP environment, but as for the rest, your perks and weapons can counter almost everything else. After I got with 3WT and talked to some of the other guys and learned more about Perks and load outs I have gotten better in the matches. If you want help you are more than welcome to come talk to us and we love to help people in the game. That is what our clan is about, helping others and having fun.

Maitreakow
08-05-2013, 08:15 AM
If you are having troubles with PvP, there are quite a few good pointers over in the PvP section of the forums. In addition there is a current effort to make a comprehensive PvP guide. While it is still in the formative stages, I have a link to it in my sig.

There are those of us, like 3WT, who try to help others have moar fun with the game. My advice to you would be to seek us out, rather than bashing what, IMHO was a great post trying to get otehrs to come out and have some fun...

QUIK420
08-05-2013, 09:17 AM
Yeah you 3rd World Tactics guys are so mean! You EGO driven PvPers better not try stroking that EGO too much...might go blind :rolleyes:

ironlungz949
08-05-2013, 11:27 AM
wait is this going down today?????? if so im in....
ive teamed up with Traveler from 3WT and to say the least 19:4 :) yep

TravelerX1
08-05-2013, 12:58 PM
I will be there tonight ;)

Here is the thing about PVP..... if I didn't have cool people to play with in my clan and on my friends list.... I wouldn't play. That socialization is what MAKES Pvp. The people I run with don't give a crap who wins and who looses, if a clan mate or friend is slaughtering you from the other side, if everyone is using infectors (we feel sad for them), yada yada..... It's about having fun.

BTW....... if you hate PVP "Culture" do something about it.... get some friends together and play the way YOU want to. As long as you are having a good time, who gives a rats ganchi if there is a horde of infector using e-peen spewing 12 year olds in there. Just makes killing them all the more satisfying - Trust me.

Oh and if you read Thomas' post as anything other then a tongue in cheek invitation for the community as a whole to have fun in some Shadow wars tonight.... you missed the point.

Now, strap on your big girl panties and join us (and in "Us" I don't mean 3WT... I mean everyone who enjoys a good shadow war)

If you have never played in one, you don't know what you are missing.

ironlungz949
08-05-2013, 01:45 PM
BTW why are people still using infectors so religiously? i make them look like pea shooters lmao =)
seriously i get a
=45 speed boost on every reload on my courier and when i add cloak its impressive, but if i add blur, im moving at +95% movement speed, the infectors cant touch this ..... like you guys say, enjoy the game and make sure to kill infector using biatches !!!

TravelerX1
08-05-2013, 02:03 PM
BTW why are people still using infectors so religiously? i make them look like pea shooters lmao =)
seriously i get a
=45 speed boost on every reload on my courier and when i add cloak its impressive, but if i add blur, im moving at +95% movement speed, the infectors cant touch this ..... like you guys say, enjoy the game and make sure to kill infector using biatches !!!

*Woosh*
*Boom*
"What was that Bob?"
"Bob?"
*Woosh*
"SOMETHING KILLED B........."
*Boom*

LOL

Give me a Mazu/SMG/AR/LMG and a Det or something that goes boom, and I am a happy man.

There is nothing like sitting at the edge of a point area crouched down waiting for some hapless soul to try to take your point.... only to find themselves flying through the air and their entrails in a tree 30 ft away.

ironlungz949
08-05-2013, 02:09 PM
*Woosh*
*Boom*
"What was that Bob?"
"Bob?"
*Woosh*
"SOMETHING KILLED B........."
*Boom*

LOL

Give me a Mazu/SMG/AR/LMG and a Det or something that goes boom, and I am a happy man.

There is nothing like sitting at the edge of a point area crouched down waiting for some hapless soul to try to take your point.... only to find themselves flying through the air and their entrails in a tree 30 ft away.

LMAO SOOOOO TRUE
man we gotta do some more shadow war ... that was fun, especially when enemy packed Cerberus roll by and you stick nothing but courier and detonator stickys on it, once got like 3 kills in one courier shot and then 3 more souls spawned while i shot 2 more shots at the vehicle..... yet 6 kills in less then 5 seconds

Flank
08-05-2013, 03:31 PM
This past Friday was a blast. Love having shadow wars going constantly.
Longest que time for the evening was prob no more then 10mins.
After a few games that qued up right away, one could expect that.
As most needed a few mins for cigs, drinks, lefthanded cigs, snacks and/or
bathroom breaks. Wish it was like that all the time.

Thomas1975
08-06-2013, 06:02 AM
Quick420 you can come stroke my ego big boy! Thank you Karr, the trolls are so busy crying about not getting that orange weapon or that Trion should be giving boosts from now until the DLC launches that they forget about the social aspect of the game. Before I joined 3WT my best Day in PvP was like 3:8 now I am running average 9:4. I do not get this all the time mind you I still have times where I go 2:6 or something like that, but one nice thing about our clan is we help one another out. So to all reading this post, before you cry come hang with us and see what fun you can really have in the game!

gobi42
08-06-2013, 06:33 AM
i haven't gotten to run with 3WT but my clan is much the same way just some guys that chat and have a good time playing the game. Props to 3WT for all they do for the commiunty (DeathMarches and helping out new players).