PDA

View Full Version : that game

acert assassin
08-02-2013, 04:11 PM
I like to play defiance with friends and have a good time with others. sure defiance has problems, but what game is perfect? i am just glad that there is an MMO available for the Xbox and all those other consoles.

i do not really see why people hate this game with a burning passion. blame it on lag or blame it on there not being enough content. the game will not change due to new content being added. there will just be more things to do. then when someone completes all the new content they will say there is not enough content.

don't be mad about buying the season pass. be happy. even if it is underwelming, at least you make that money back by your next paycheck. this all boils down to peoples choices.

red956
08-02-2013, 04:19 PM
you make a good point but when the community is told one thing and then it is not followed thru with and "soon" seems to be the one word that is very consistant with replys outside of the copy and paste replys when you submit a ticket you can maybe understand why some gamers are upset.

acert assassin
08-02-2013, 04:32 PM
you make a good point but when the community is told one thing and then it is not followed thru with and "soon" seems to be the one word that is very consistant with replys outside of the copy and paste replys when you submit a ticket you can maybe understand why some gamers are upset.

yes this is true but a possible reason why on the ticket problem is that they could be trying to also adapt bug/glitch/ fixes with new content so they can release the dlc without any setbacks.

though it seems more people are mad about the dlc release than anything else. the defiance team is not your local fast food joint. you cant complain about a problem and expect it to be fixed in a minute.

unless you think a computer works the same way as burger king. then .................................................. just go to burger king with your defiance game and tell them to fix the server issues. the silence you get from the cashier will be your answer.

Mike Boccher
08-03-2013, 09:23 AM
the dlc really was not delayed. It was always said the first pack would be in summer. Just went from end july to mid august that doesn't really count