PDA

View Full Version : Deceiving

Solid Snake
08-03-2013, 07:58 AM
Logged on and noticed a different picture on patch note screen. DLC!? Nope just some volge head gear lol

Chevota
08-03-2013, 08:10 AM
Not as deceiving as youd think... I think the DLC was ready to go, that Trion gave (at least Microsoft) the launch date. The DLC Achievements were said to be "Leaked", but that isnt the right term...

They arent leaked, theyre "activated". Its only on Xbox website, but if you check online on your GS for Defiance, it shows the 8 Achievements for Defiance there... Cant really call it a "Leak" when they are there plain as day lol.

Here's what i think happened: Trion had the DLC set for the 30th, all info has been sent to Xbox, verified, and Achievements updated. Trion realizes something is wrong, and pulls it on the 23rd (RedAvacado's "Im here!" blog post). Now we are all left to speculate When, in August.

Its funny though, Volge Sieges are coming with DLC, so why wouldnt the Volge Heads come with the DLC?... The above theory strikes again! I think they were supposed to, but when the DLC got pulled, Trion mightve decided to just leave the heads in so we had Something.

MaxSterling
08-03-2013, 08:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4xShWbhkFI?t=5s