PDA

View Full Version : What's Hilarious Is...

MactheBlueMage
07-12-2012, 01:49 PM
...I'll probably be playing this game just for the chance to play in a virtual, post apocalyptic rendition of my hometown.

Seriously, how many times is Saint Louis used as the setting for a video game, much less a movie, much less a tv series?

Punisher
07-12-2012, 02:59 PM
...I'll probably be playing this game just for the chance to play in a virtual, post apocalyptic rendition of my hometown.

Seriously, how many times is Saint Louis used as the setting for a video game, much less a movie, much less a tv series?

The only thing you'll recognize is the St. Louis Arch. Everything else has been buried under a pile of rubble. That and the game doesn't take place in St. Louis.

nexus77777
07-12-2012, 09:01 PM

I'm right there with you. I grew up in the part of California that the game is set in, so seeing it in the future will be interesting.

Adsinonimous
07-13-2012, 07:00 AM

St. Louis will not be the setting for the video game. The MMOTPS will be set in San Francisco whilst only the Television series will be set in St. Louis. :)

Kalbuir
07-14-2012, 04:53 AM
St. Louis will not be the setting for the video game. The MMOTPS will be set in San Francisco whilst only the Television series will be set in St. Louis. :)

While true, I personally am curious to see how much landmarks and other visual cue's we can recognize in both towns / area's. Things like the bridge certainly for me make me go wow: this used to be the golden state bridge... Especially since there doesn't seem to be much around it anymore.

Arkamenitas
07-14-2012, 01:31 PM
obviously, they will be required to expand the game's borders up here to canada. I'm curious what post-apocalyptic frozen wasteland themes we can get goin on