PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe edition or piece of shtako? Need Dev. help pls.

Lokov
08-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Hello. I began game approximately a week ago and I paid attention that I play not on the European server, and on American. I wanted to pass to the European server and I found out that it is necessary to create the new character. And so:
I am the owner of deluxe edition and as entered all ark codes but when created the 2nd character on euro realm, bonuses from deluxe edition and already entered ark codes don't work with him.
It is possible to correct somehow it or to transfer the character from the American server on European?

Thank you.

T9X69
08-03-2013, 05:33 PM
I'd say your best bet is to submit a ticket and explain the situation and see what they say when they reply.

neko_gunner
08-03-2013, 08:27 PM
I'd also recommend submitting a support ticket as well.

MacDeath
08-04-2013, 01:31 AM
Hello. I began game approximately a week ago and I paid attention that I play not on the European server, and on American. I wanted to pass to the European server and I found out that it is necessary to create the new character. And so:
I am the owner of deluxe edition and as entered all ark codes but when created the 2nd character on euro realm, bonuses from deluxe edition and already entered ark codes don't work with him.
It is possible to correct somehow it or to transfer the character from the American server on European?

Thank you.
Just go to the STORE on your European character and do CLAIM. All the stuff you want will be there. Yep, the outfits and vechicles that all your NA characters have access to will be there for your European characters as well.

Lokov
08-04-2013, 05:35 AM
Just go to the STORE on your European character and do CLAIM. All the stuff you want will be there. Yep, the outfits and vechicles that all your NA characters have access to will be there for your European characters as well.

Thanks a lot! absolutely I forgot that all subjects turn out from shop.

MacDeath
08-04-2013, 07:19 AM
Thanks a lot! absolutely I forgot that all subjects turn out from shop.
You're quite welcome.