PDA

View Full Version : Upgrading pre-orders

Xyr3s
03-29-2013, 08:53 PM
ok so i searched and i couldnt find anything on this... so here goes....

now ive pe-ordered the DDE on steam.... would it ever be possible to upgrade to an UE and get all the UE goodies like the bag, the hellbug and what not shipped for an extra price for upgrading to an UE? like i know u can get the standard and then upgrade to the DDE which costs a little more than getting the DDE straight off the bat... im wondering if trion can do a similar thing to upgrade a DDE to an UE- the game disc ofc cos we allready get the game with the DDE :)

cheers!

Xtheoneandonly
03-29-2013, 08:58 PM
Most likely not. This is mainly because you bought the digital edition and the UE is physical exclusive. Also, to upgrade would be somethign you'd have to do through your retailer and steam doesn't offer any of the physical options.

Xyr3s
03-29-2013, 09:02 PM
yea i was wondering if trion could sell the UE - the game disc for peeps who have got the DDE for like extra 10- 20-30 bucks than the UE straight off the bat lol. i could really use a bag right about now as my awesome sauce bag just tore >.< or maybe they can just sell the bag seperate :D u know like merch :p

Xtheoneandonly
03-29-2013, 09:10 PM
From what they were saying during the Live Stream today, what with the unboxing and all, all of the Merchandise from the different editions are totally exclusive. The statues, the bags, the charger....all of it's only available through preorder.