PDA

View Full Version : is it worth it to come back?

RandomGuy
08-04-2013, 04:38 PM
i stopped playing this horrid game after the third episode and was wondering if it got any better or should i just not bother updating the client

crasher
08-04-2013, 04:57 PM
i stopped playing this horrid game after the third episode and was wondering if it got any better or should i just not bother updating the client
Nupe, it's not.

Can I have your stuff..?

The Oncoming Storm
08-04-2013, 04:59 PM
Nupe, it's not.

Can I have your stuff..?

You tell him not to bother patching then ask for his stuff,

Sound legit.

RandomGuy
08-04-2013, 05:00 PM
just played it and same ****tyness as last time....

Gomly
08-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Yeah, patch the game....

Then can I have your stuff?

Youkai Risu
08-04-2013, 05:21 PM
It's ok, but it's still laggy and no dlc still but they did finally release notes to the patch screen about dlc August. Hopefully they follow that...or there might be a uprising.

Fancypants
08-04-2013, 06:26 PM
Sure it is.

Keep your stuff.

crasher
08-05-2013, 01:24 PM
You tell him not to bother patching then ask for his stuff,

Sound legit.
It's not.
Assumed it was obvious.

Many of my posts speak to loving the game and the world the devs created.

There's also the whole 'E-4400' thing n my sig .... :)

Whippersnapper
08-05-2013, 02:24 PM
Since you already paid for it, you have nothing to lose by coming back except time.

Hopefully you did not spend extra on the Season Pass.

Runesword
08-05-2013, 02:29 PM
No the game aint worth comen back too at this time. I even tell all my friends not to buy this game that havent allready gotten it yet.

i maybe log into the game for 5 mins about once a month now. not to happy about the lack of dlc packs (which i paid for) and lack of other things.
and before someone goes and a rage that i can get my money back, i dont want my money back, i want the product that i paid for. not empty promise and nonstop delays.

oh well there are other games not made by trion that wants my money.

and no i wont give ya my stuff, there is still a small hope(very tiny hope) they will get this game right