PDA

View Full Version : ok no new content

remmyryuk
08-05-2013, 12:20 PM
ok while we are waiting for the dlc if it comes out why are we not still getting new content its now a month since the rewind started and nothing please give us a reason to stay on i myself am not playing more untill we get something to do

gamingreal
08-05-2013, 01:04 PM
They are busy working on the dlc packs, personally at the moment id prefer that they spend time on the dlc content rather than more short episodic content, still rocking my Nolan outfit :-)

dominad
08-05-2013, 01:18 PM
I think because it is EPISODE content and there is no new episodes until June 2014. They did the replay like syfy did a replay of all tv episodes at the end of the season. They are not going to make bonus tv episodes before production starts again so why would the game have any episode content until next June??

remmyryuk
08-05-2013, 01:26 PM
im glad they are making sure the dlc is good but in the mean time they are losing gamers i myself only when on to see if there was anything new cant find a reason to play at the moment this is coming form some one thay never took the disk out and it was all i played i love the game but random arkfalls and stuff just is not cutting it for me

dominad
08-05-2013, 01:30 PM
There is no sign there is going to be anything else Im sorry to tell you. It is why I got bored too.
Anyway going to go play AC3.

SymbolicGamer
08-05-2013, 01:54 PM
No new content?!

Have you checked the Defiance store?

CHECK OUT THOSE SWEET VOLGE HELMETS

Fascist Heretic
08-05-2013, 01:55 PM
They should add in coop races. That would be kinda fun. And win stuff you can put on your vehicle. And I also think some group quests and maybe even a trade to pick and learn. So you could break down guns and use salvage to make all new guns.

Torque
08-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Even add houses to store guns, mods, and your vehicles

hagndaz
08-05-2013, 04:10 PM
im glad they are making sure the dlc is good but in the mean time they are losing gamers

I hope that's the case, but it's probably more like a mad dash to get something out there before people show up with literal pitchforks and torches instead of just bashing the game on the forums.

JDF
08-06-2013, 01:32 AM
I may be wrong but I'm sure one of the Trion people said somewhere that they would put sieges back in in the interim before the DLC to tide us over. If that was the case, why on earth are they not back in yet with 4 weeks of nothing apart from a dwindling population? The afflicted sieges are already coded into the game and so many people say they were indeed the best part of the game....they could have just flipped the switch.

I'm sure I read that somewhere, could anyone else confirm it at all? Apologies if I got it wrong

Giren
08-06-2013, 05:32 AM
I used to play this game daily for hours. Then it got boring with no new content. Then there SMT came out, and today Tales of Xillia comes out. with those games out I just can't find the energy to play defiance. Then with the delays in the dlc. You have dragon's Crown today, as well as xillia. Then you got splinter cell, then you got saints Row the 4th. At the beginning of next month you have diablo 3. Those games there are defiance killers. Combine that with every store cutting defiance's price to $9.99-$19.99. Honestly Trion ****ed themselves here. They have nobody to blame but themselves.

Pace122004
08-06-2013, 09:39 AM
There is no sign there is going to be anything else Im sorry to tell you. It is why I got bored too.
Anyway going to go play AC3.

"is bored with defiance....plays AC3!"

Satsuki
08-06-2013, 12:13 PM
My group has shelved Defiance until the DLC hits. If they miss this month, it might get shelved permanently as most of my friends have less patience with this game than I do.

N3gativeCr33p
08-06-2013, 12:40 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31449307.jpg

defiant
08-06-2013, 01:48 PM
assassins creed 3: A Total Departure, I don't think I even assassinated anyone in that game, or used any measure of stealth. Met an old man with no narrative ties and he told me to hold the thumb stick forward until I sat in a chair with Charles Lee. +unrelated ship combat beta?lol

joseph021775
08-06-2013, 08:26 PM
They are busy working on the dlc packs, personally at the moment id prefer that they spend time on the dlc content rather than more short episodic content, still rocking my Nolan outfit :-)

I wore my Nolan gear until I got the Top-Notch mechanic gear, that is my main complaint I think is the outfits, I'd really like to be able to mix and mach them (ok so I want Sukar's kilt sue me lol).

dominad
08-07-2013, 04:31 AM

Yea not the best choice but you do not know until you play. I do not mind it but have to take breaks from it, the 2nd one was better. No more boring that Defiance is now though.
Playing Red Dead Redemption and BF3 instead. Got a few pre orders so that is what I am really waiting on :D :D

gamingreal
08-07-2013, 05:48 AM
Hmm im still enjoying defiance a lot, but am playing animal crossing nl and ocarina of time 3d as well,
i have both pokemon x and sonic lost worlds (3ds) preordered for october,
october is going to be a game packed month and yes im really into Nintendo at the moment i got a 3ds xl for my birthday

phazeN7
08-07-2013, 09:01 AM
content should be here soon they already added new acheivments on the xbox
im sure theyre just making sure they release it bug free