PDA

View Full Version : release 2 april... why not before hollidays?

BrutalRage
03-30-2013, 01:58 AM
Hi I was just wondering why release after hollidays? cause alot of people (and me) would love to play this game in the hollidays (and weekend) now we r sitting with familie we dont like. Waiting for the game to release and then when it releases we have to go to work? also why not already start filling servers bit by bit so then when it is the 2 april the servers wont crash and the game is released like promised. Instead of evryone waiting till the 2 and crashing the crap out of the servers.
I cant imagine that there are still alot of changes beining made on the game so my guess its finished.
Yes... i just want to play this game :D.

Defy
03-30-2013, 02:03 AM
prolly because if there are any issues with the launch that needs to be resolved urgently then its not good that for example noone in steam or microsoft can be reached since they are on Easter Vacation

Komakala
03-30-2013, 02:09 AM
Sledgehammer gave an answer to virtually the same question.
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?11510-why-the-servers-should-open!&p=132632&viewfull=1

Prophet of Entropy
03-30-2013, 03:55 AM
simplest answer? they want a few weekdays of the game being up and live before a weekend, less overtime that way.

Sex
03-30-2013, 05:20 AM
I am sure their internal team had this date planned from the start of beta. They are not going to change it because some of us want to play a few days earlier.

DustOfDeath
03-30-2013, 05:22 AM
cant you just waitthose few more days.. its not like you are going to die... and if you do.. no one is gonna miss you.

BrutalRage
03-30-2013, 06:01 AM
cant you just waitthose few more days.. its not like you are going to die... and if you do.. no one is gonna miss you.
so mean... think my cat is going to miss me...

Telemachus
03-30-2013, 06:49 AM
I thought it was going to be the 15th originally, so the 2nd seems good to me.