PDA

View Full Version : Do starting classes matter?

LATVIAN
08-05-2013, 11:58 PM
Hi

I wanted to know does choosing your starting class matter?
What i mean is if I choose for example a Veteran instead of an outlaw will their skills and weapons differ or can any class use any weapons?

Thank You

Arsenic_Touch
08-06-2013, 12:00 AM
There are no classes. Those are simply outfits. You get different guns that are easily replaced and different outfits.

LATVIAN
08-06-2013, 12:01 AM
Ok thank you for advice.

And with skills can you reset them or do you have to buy skill resets or something like that?

Arsenic_Touch
08-06-2013, 12:02 AM
You will eventually have enough points to fill out every ego skill and ego perk on the grid, but you can reset it at any time for a set amount of ark salvage.

LATVIAN
08-06-2013, 12:21 AM
ok thank you.

curriepowda
08-06-2013, 12:32 AM
If for example you pick veteran . You automatically get the bonus on a veteran synergised gun. If you dont pick veteran, you will have to have two veteran*synergised guns in the same loadout to get the bonus roll on a veteran gun. Same goes for other T2 Synergys/Classes. Hope that answered your questions. :)

ViciousTwist
08-06-2013, 01:14 AM
If for example you pick veteran . You automatically get the bonus on a veteran synergised gun. If you dont pick veteran, you will have to have two veteran*synergised guns in the same loadout to get the bonus roll on a veteran gun. Same goes for other T2 Synergys/Classes. Hope that answered your questions. :)
no way... is this true?!

Arsenic_Touch
08-06-2013, 02:19 AM
no way... is this true?!

No, it's not true. Synergies with a 2 next them require you to have both guns equipped with that synergy to get the bonus, they have nothing to do with what you started with.

TwwiX
08-06-2013, 02:24 AM
No, it's not true. Synergies with a 2 next them require you to have both guns equipped with that synergy to get the bonus, they have nothing to do with what you started with.

Can't really blame somebody for being so confused about such an inane and poorly descriptive weapons system.

lokiscamaro
08-06-2013, 09:51 PM
can't really blame somebody for being so confused about such an inane and poorly descriptive weapons system.

this!!!!!!

Bonehead
08-07-2013, 01:11 AM
Long story short.
Nope

Strontium Dog
08-07-2013, 11:37 AM

See he thinks that and thinks hes getting this bonus in the game but in reality it makes no difference.Perks and skills are pretty useless apart from reload when switched etc.

No i hope this guy doesnt tell too many folk this lol

Dazz
08-07-2013, 06:03 PM
It makes a difference for the 1st 10 minutes of the game and after that it means nothing and that is because of the starter weapon. Some, like the machinist lmg is better than the pistol IMHO. After that it doesn't matter.