PDA

View Full Version : Hulker + Monarch

Kovak
08-06-2013, 12:57 AM
Did they remove this? I have gone back to look for this a few times over the last week and havent seen it spawn. All the parked trucks still there and a few hell bugs off to the side. But no Hulker. Even ran up the hill to see if someone had him kited to the pyramid structure and nothing.

Deirachel
08-06-2013, 01:55 AM
They only spawn if your doing the Aegis pt 1 side quest. If you completed it, it's done. And, the patched it so you can't just farm them as the guns reset themselves.

Radon
08-06-2013, 04:42 AM
It's still there, the reset time is just really long. I was there the other evening and ran 3 hulkers followed by the monarch. The night before there was a minor arkfall there at the same time. When those coincide it is a blast.

DeadMike
08-06-2013, 06:43 AM
I'm at ego 1800 now and have yet to actually fight even 1 single hulker... I did that side quest, but when I got to that area, I saw the hulker being lured off in the distance by another player. That was about 3 weeks ago and I haven't seen another one spawn there since.

Kovak
08-07-2013, 12:44 AM
They only spawn if your doing the Aegis pt 1 side quest. If you completed it, it's done. And, the patched it so you can't just farm them as the guns reset themselves.

Thanks for the info. I tried the SQ Hulker and not sure it is worth it to me spamming that area quest

phazeN7
08-07-2013, 10:07 AM
yeah ive only seen the hulker once which was a long time ago. but you can always do the co op mission that has the hulker as a middle stage boss. not sure which one it is though

Donk
08-07-2013, 11:11 AM
It's explosions 101.

There are also her wandering Hulker emergencies. Use to find them frequently in a couple areas that I recognize when I'm there.