PDA

View Full Version : Lf Hardcore PVP Clans

Lowlyffe
03-30-2013, 04:47 AM
I just bought the game. Its looks like it has huge potential. I am looking for a clan thats the right place for me. I imagine that i may be the kind of player that may not be a good fit for many of the guilds posting. I almost exclusively pvp. I only pve if I must (and i generally am very unhappy doing it). World and instanced PVP is a big interest of mine. I have a desire to push competitive pvp. I play for RANKING, so I may not be as casual as some people about it.

Role play annoys me and I find people who do it strange. I curse...a lot. Sometimes i offend people, though rarely intentionally. Im not racist, sexist or a homophobe, but this doesnt mean that i may not offend someone with an off color remark.

I tend to play at random times; So it would be nice to find a guild that has a fair number of late night gamers as well. I am in Houston, Texas so its CST zone.

Shane5484
03-30-2013, 07:49 AM
I am seeking PvP members to join KEQ, would love for you to come play for us. KEQ is a large adult gaming community mainly on the ps3 and mainly focused on comp PvP. We have branched to p/c and are currently active on alpha server and preparing for launch. If you like PvP you should check us out by clicking the links on my sig. Thank you.

Neptune
03-30-2013, 09:23 AM
Hey I am Neptune and I am happy to see someone else from Houston Texas plaing defiance :) Anyways lets get down to why I am here, You should check out Fatal Assualt, we are a pvp clan and plan on being one of the best clans in Defiance. Also we should be having alot of players on at different times, and even some people who play late at night, so you should have some clan mates to group with. I am going to send you a link to Fatal Assualt at the end of this message, I hope to see you there. :D
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?4111-FA-Fatal-Assault-Recruting-PvP-PvE