PDA

View Full Version : PSN pre-order incentive

Procloa
03-30-2013, 06:24 AM
Does pre-ordering through the PS Store give us the pre-order bonus? Because as of now there's absolutely no reason to pre-order this over the PSN. The store doesn't update until the evening and we have to wait until the store updates until we can download it so that's essentially 18 hours we have to wait if we didn't get it at a midnight release at Gamestop or somewhere else. It might be an issue on Sony's end but maybe someone can shed some light on this.

SumMischief
03-30-2013, 06:45 AM
PSN has improved with per-orders making the games available at 12:00 PM PST. The incentives maybe coming with future games, At least i hope. Going forward if they did i may end up buying more digital.

Zyvaks
03-30-2013, 06:49 AM
we are supposed to get the red dodge just like everyone else, a dynamic theme, and there is the $10 back for every $50 spent deal.

i have no choice but to pre-order from the psn, my ps3 can't play discs anymore :/

Sludge
03-30-2013, 06:56 AM
Does pre-ordering through the PS Store give us the pre-order bonus? Because as of now there's absolutely no reason to pre-order this over the PSN. The store doesn't update until the evening and we have to wait until the store updates until we can download it so that's essentially 18 hours we have to wait if we didn't get it at a midnight release at Gamestop or somewhere else. It might be an issue on Sony's end but maybe someone can shed some light on this.

I preordered off PSN because I can't play until the afternoon anyway (school, noisy toddler), I was told by support that we DO get the challenger, we get a dynamic theme which I think is awesome, and the $10 back, which is basically a $10 discount if I spend the $10 on things i would have bought anyway.

Not sure if we get the other bonuses, like XP boost and special weapon, but the $10 off alone is enough for me not to care about those.

And since this is an MMO having the entire thing in a hard drive instead of disc might improve load times.

Feiv_Solo
03-30-2013, 01:13 PM
I have good, verified news for you guys from a support ticket I submitted a few days ago:

Thank you for contacting us regarding Defiance.

I can understand wanting to confirm the Pre-order bonuses with Defiance from the Playstation Store. I am more than happy to assist you. I would like to confirm Defiance will come with the rewards listed below:

3 Day XP Boost
Outlander Outfit
In game title: Iron Demon
Red Dodge Challenger Car
Exclusive weapon: Eliminator

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to let us know. Thank you for your continued support of Trion Worlds and for playing Defiance.

Your reference number for this ticket is 130329-000189.

Sincerely,

GM Domitasia
Trion Worlds Inc.After contacting Sony and getting conflicting info, now we know. You're welcome!

Feiv_Solo