PDA

View Full Version : Hi, new player here.

fortyb4five
08-06-2013, 08:18 PM
Hi I just got the game for Xbox 360 and got about 10 hours into it so far. Just would like to say I love the game alot it feels like a more mature Boarderlands. I can't wait for future updates.

Signed,

A friend

A s0t
08-06-2013, 11:08 PM
wait til you hit the WALL: finish every thing and there is just farming scrip, trading oranges and the occasional ark fall.
and if no one told you yet: when your xp fills up on your current gun swap it out, or use salvage to reset the xp bar

mambonutz
08-06-2013, 11:37 PM
wait til you hit the WALL: finish every thing and there is just farming scrip, trading oranges and the occasional ark fall.
and if no one told you yet: when your xp fills up on your current gun swap it out, or use salvage to reset the xp bar

This is the message from our PR man, Mr. Fun.

Anyway, welcome to the game and enjoy. :)

wild liza
08-07-2013, 05:12 AM
Welcome to the game, it's always good to see that new players are enjoying playing. if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask, if you are having problems with something chances are that others are as well.

phazeN7
08-07-2013, 09:13 AM
welcome to the new age

phazeN7
08-07-2013, 09:15 AM
i have main campaign finished already and am helping others with missions and quest. gamertag phazer69 arkhunter name phazer
dont hesitate to ask for any assistance

Chevota
08-07-2013, 09:33 AM

So, by this you mean wait until he runs out of content to do in the game and they will get mad?... cuz thats known as the End of the game... You do realize you said that right? lol, im just checking...

defiant
08-07-2013, 09:48 AM
Welcome, its nice seeing regular new player posts, things are a bit slow lately with a lot more trading than combat happening but its still a good community with lots of love for looting. Speaking of trading, I sell t3 mods consistently.

A s0t
08-07-2013, 10:23 AM
So, by this you mean wait until he runs out of content to do in the game and they will get mad?... cuz thats known as the End of the game... You do realize you said that right? lol, im just checking...
have you not read the forums most are going crazy waiting for the dlc

mongoose0920
08-07-2013, 01:54 PM
welcome if your looking for a clan goto http://pbnj.enjin.com/ if not have fun hope we meet you in a coop or a pvp

Zugo
08-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Welcome to the game.

L Y
08-07-2013, 04:58 PM
Welcome to Paradise. Don't forget to link your console to the website so you can redeem arkfall codes for in game rewards. http://www.defiance.com/en/my-ego/ have fun out there