PDA

View Full Version : Mysterious Smoke Rising up

BigAndy00
08-07-2013, 11:39 AM
OK Fellow Ark Hunters,

(I didn't know where to post this and I'm not sure its a bug)

So, has anybody else had a mysterious smoke rise off of their bodies? Its happened twice now both times after an arkfall mission where it fell next to an active hotspot with a different enemy. Once it was hellbugs (arkfall mission) and raiders another time it was scappers (arkfall mission) and hellbugs.

After the mission smoke fumed off (orange) of me for a good hour, then the other time it was black. I tried changing weapons, shields, and perks... swimming.... fast tracking.... is there something I don't know? Let me know.. very curious!

Atticus Batman
08-07-2013, 11:50 AM
Never seen that one before. Definitely dounds interesting.

goaway
08-07-2013, 11:52 AM
I have had this happen to me. Don't know why, but I don't think it hurts me in anyway.

DarknessEyes PT
08-07-2013, 01:47 PM
Your about to explode... Get near a bunch of zombies =P

GiantInMaine
08-07-2013, 01:51 PM
If it happens again just switch to a different loadout and it fixes itself.

Gomly
08-07-2013, 02:03 PM
Mysterious Smoke Rising up

Sorry.... that was me.

Bad curry.

Valethar
08-07-2013, 02:21 PM
After the mission smoke fumed off (orange) of me for a good hour, then the other time it was black. I tried changing weapons, shields, and perks... swimming.... fast tracking.... is there something I don't know? Let me know.. very curious!

You likely need some of this. :D

http://media.oldspice.com/m/us/_img/products/antiperspirant-clear-gel/Swagger-Clear-Gel-b.png

Indra Echo
08-07-2013, 02:26 PM
OK Fellow Ark Hunters,

(I didn't know where to post this and I'm not sure its a bug)

So, has anybody else had a mysterious smoke rise off of their bodies? Its happened twice now both times after an arkfall mission where it fell next to an active hotspot with a different enemy. Once it was hellbugs (arkfall mission) and raiders another time it was scappers (arkfall mission) and hellbugs.

I've had something similar happen to me but it's a blue BMG aura that follows me around as if I'm still being healed. Others have had fire surround them. These things most often happen after arkfalls. I think yours might be the poop shoe thing-no poop shoes but that animation surrounding you is stuck.

Also, happens if you do the Smash Rampage. The shield surrounds you until you log off.

I'd say you could try using blur since that used to work to get rid of permanent poop shoes in PvP, but if it happens again you might just want to log off and back on.

August Barkley
08-07-2013, 02:30 PM
I think this guy was caught by bioblast grenade! :)

BigAndy00
08-07-2013, 02:32 PM
Alright thanks everyone for the advice and personal hygiene tips. Glad I wasn't just crazy!!!!!

Valethar
08-07-2013, 02:36 PM
Alright thanks everyone for the advice and personal hygiene tips. Glad I wasn't just crazy!!!!!

Nope, not crazy, just bugged. At least it's one of the more benign and humorous ones. :)