PDA

View Full Version : The dreaded automated response email from trion

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-08-2013, 05:07 PM
Well as of the first 2 postings i have been knocked off server time out several times lost all rewards for them when i was able to get back on my character shows up generic black to some of my friends when it was created white but anyway i got the email this morning from trion and i wont quote it but something to this we undestand you are having problems we are working on these issues please keep sending in email/bug reports as you have problems but we do not have a fix for this yet but we are working on it
couldnt help but laugh at that one they want me to send in more emails ok ill send in one every time oh i am up to 75 bug/emails now and still going strong lmao
this is sad such a good game spend hours playing it and its always the little things that cant be fixed guess thier to busy trying to get the dlc out on time

hey u
08-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Did you try live chat?

When and if you can get live up ask the person what 2+2 is and see how long it takes for a response I normally do

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-08-2013, 07:10 PM
I tried it ive tried everything thats why i am in here now this is almost funny it is so ridiculous to see the way its going

hey u
08-09-2013, 10:04 AM
If you have them copy and paste them on here. Would make for a good read of all you responses

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-12-2013, 02:27 AM
If i copied and pasted every email i got from trion it would take forever and be the longest posting you ever saw most are like i stated in my other post automated response same answer to different questions and i still have problems with my character all 3 of them still freezing still crashing still not showing right never got any reply from sledgehammer on my missing xp and why my things wont complete for me it like they have the dlc to worry about and when it come out there is still the same ole problems anyway that need to deal with their issues first and then the dlc like the server crash friday night or all the other problems people have and trion wont answer them on somethings wrong i just wish they would figure out who and where it is and fix it this new director from what i saw was going to fix things ok when is this going to happen i also read that when the game came out they sold 5 million plus and 60 to 100 a pop figure that up with buyin bit cards and dlc packs and it would make your head spin

hey u
08-12-2013, 10:00 AM
I sent all the forum mods for some help for you and working on it. Nobody should go thru the bs you are going thru

hey u
08-12-2013, 10:06 AM
Did you try and take your Ps3 to a friends house and see if you could get it to run right? Could it be your internet?

Every day now I hop on and look for a post from you saying THANK GOD TRION IT HAS BEEN FIXED but sadly I have yet to read that

hey u
08-12-2013, 10:46 AM
It may be your internet provider. I would call them up and make it their problem and be like hey I can't play this game if you guys can't find out why I MAY switch providers. If they want your money/customer it may help

topcatfish
08-12-2013, 10:57 AM
It may be your internet provider. I would call them up and make it their problem and be like hey I can't play this game if you guys can't find out why I MAY switch providers. If they want your money/customer it may help

its not your internet at all it is the game.i play with a group of 4 all have different providers all get kicked out at some point in the night up to 10 times a night.
this is a major problem with what is an online game,cant stay online to play it,its not all our xboxs simultaniously breaking,or all the providers losing connection at the same time.
THIS IS A NUMBER 1 FIX,IT SHOULD BE TOP OF THE LIST NEVER MIND,MY GUN DONT SHOOT RIGHT OR THAT BOX IS FLOATING,WITHOUT A RELIABLE SERVER IT IS LIKE OWNING A CAR WITH NO KEYS OR FUEL

hey u
08-12-2013, 11:58 AM
its not your internet at all it is the game.i play with a group of 4 all have different providers all get kicked out at some point in the night up to 10 times a night.
this is a major problem with what is an online game,cant stay online to play it,its not all our xboxs simultaniously breaking,or all the providers losing connection at the same time.
THIS IS A NUMBER 1 FIX,IT SHOULD BE TOP OF THE LIST NEVER MIND,MY GUN DONT SHOOT RIGHT OR THAT BOX IS FLOATING,WITHOUT A RELIABLE SERVER IT IS LIKE OWNING A CAR WITH NO KEYS OR FUEL

This is Ps3 issues not 360

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-12-2013, 01:41 PM
I paid my internet provider to come out and check everything it is running at top performance i also hooked up another new ps3 and it does the same thing i thought my old one was crapping out and got a new one wasted money for a disabled person on fixed income i do this for therapy and something to do enjoy the game love the people i meet on it but man i wish i would get what i deserve in the xp and all even made 4 charaacters and they all do same thing so its not my end at all

hey u
08-12-2013, 01:47 PM
Game stole my 400 points I spent on a lockbox. I open my box and nothing. I sent in a ticket and now wait if I get a real person or automated response

tick tock tic tock

Got it worked out with a ticket

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-13-2013, 06:15 AM
Glad you did i am still waiting and waiting and well you get the idea still no response from trion no emails nothing and i have sent in more bug reports still they will not answer me back maybe i am blacklisted lolsuch a shame and thanks for the support and things you have done hey u i need all the help i can get now if trion would just help

hey u
08-13-2013, 11:15 AM
Glad you did i am still waiting and waiting and well you get the idea still no response from trion no emails nothing and i have sent in more bug reports still they will not answer me back maybe i am blacklisted lolsuch a shame and thanks for the support and things you have done hey u i need all the help i can get now if trion would just help

How are you talking to them. Back in the day when talking to them at times let my anger/rage get ahold of me and took longer to get help. Your issue is different from mine but hell man go up on https://support.trionworlds.com/ and email different help departments
asking for help please help me out a gamer who wants to play this/your game for the love of god help me unless you don't like god because god would help me

So what or can you do today to help me is what I would send to different department in the help area

I would if you start off sending in reports to the right areas. Wait and see what you get and if nothing next I would send emails to every department in there for some god given help.

When you ask for help in the right areas and no help then move on to other areas and ask for help. Just remember it may be a wait for a response. You may get someone on Trion end who say works in a different department but to read your problem and get them to feel bad for you and for them to go show your problem to the people who can make things happen?

After you post for help post your ticket number on the forums and be like how long till this gets fixed Trion with your ticket number and problem/problems

Last thing to when your issues get fixed just make sure to go on all your threads you started and say you got help and is now fixed so players don't think they never got around to helping you

hey u
08-13-2013, 01:16 PM

Thanks on the tip

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-14-2013, 10:36 AM
Hey u ive done it been there and if you read my post on the other thread youll see what else happened i just sent in another bug issue 1 minute agosame problems different day like i stated in a earlier post take the money and run i feel so cheated and let down by this and their logs saying this and that they dont seem to understand if there is a character issue the logs jst might not show them everything i think they havent thought of that one yet maybe it will come to them

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-14-2013, 07:57 PM
Giving up i have tried and tried to talk to trion they wont give me my weapons or give me my egp/xp they say the develpoment team is looking at all bug issue reports from all of us but they last email i got is still a auyomated email and the say the logs show dofferent than what i say i told the it is my character issues but they wont listen so as of now i am done ill send in bug issue reports but talking to them is like talking to a brick wall you get no where i have been polite nice ant did /gave them all info they asked for it just wont go any further than sending in the problems i just have to deal with the lost weapons/ego/xp and hope they someday fix it this will be my last post as i am tired of trying i done all i can do thank you everyone for your support help and reading this post i wish you all the best in the game and hope to see you in the game

high voltage59

Steve Harris
08-15-2013, 07:58 AM
trying to get the dlc out on time

lol... if I were 2 months past the promised date, my company would not get paid and I would be fired, but I guess they already have my 60 bucks.

Do they even read this forum?

HIGH VOLTAGE59
08-18-2013, 04:57 AM
Well ive changed my mind about giving up trion is giving my fits and i just have to keep the thread going so people know what is happening it is now up beyond 75 emails and still they will not fix my issue they tell me they will not restore my missing items cause they cant find the log showing i had them they wont give me my xp/ego for the pursuits/missions/arkfalls they cant find the logs showing i did them
duh thats what all the email/bug reports were for character issues and things i havent figured out why they keep doing this to mei have been polite nice and never said anything that wasnt true or decieving to them all i ever did was state the truth and here we are still trying to get the problems solved i just bought the add-on and dlc packs dont ask me why i love the game i just want what was mine and what i earned well we will see if trion come through i am not going down without nothing ill keep sending them email who knows i might set the record for email complaints lol