PDA

View Full Version : The Return

Hyaku Shiki
08-08-2013, 10:23 PM
So after about a month or more of not logging in, today I have decided to plug my ps3 in and play Defiance(after 2983593895 hours of updates.) I'm done "hating" on the game and Trion. I bought the game, might as well play it again. xD
My cool story is over, bro.

CyrusKhane
08-08-2013, 10:25 PM
Nice to see a return post amongst the sea of crybabies ragequitting. Welcome back. :P

Hyaku Shiki
08-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Nice to see a return post amongst the sea of crybabies ragequitting. Welcome back. :P
I've had a craving for game deep down. Probably been playing too much ME3 Multiplayer.
I hope this time I'll find a group that will get me to stay lol

Atticus Batman
08-08-2013, 10:31 PM
I've had a craving for game deep down. Probably been playing too much ME3 Multiplayer.
I hope this time I'll find a group that will get me to stay lol

Lol I swich between Me3 (been playing since it's demo was first released and still love MP), Defiance (Been playing since Beta), and Borderlands 2 (only had it a few weeks lol).

Rizzlok
08-08-2013, 10:37 PM
So after about a month or more of not logging in, today I have decided to plug my ps3 in and play Defiance(after 2983593895 hours of updates.) I'm done "hating" on the game and Trion. I bought the game, might as well play it again. xD
My cool story is over, bro.

i had the same mindset when i logged back in after a hiatus i still fairly enjoy it just not for long hours of play

Hyaku Shiki
08-08-2013, 10:48 PM
Lol I swich between Me3 (been playing since it's demo was first released and still love MP), Defiance (Been playing since Beta), and Borderlands 2 (only had it a few weeks lol).
I love ME3 MP. I never got to play it much until this summer. I played SO much Borderlands 1 I made myself hate it, thus B2 wasn't that great to me from the beginning. Ended up selling it after a few weeks.

Atticus Batman
08-08-2013, 10:52 PM
I love ME3 MP. I never got to play it much until this summer. I played SO much Borderlands 1 I made myself hate it, thus B2 wasn't that great to me from the beginning. Ended up selling it after a few weeks.

I got BL 2 a few weeks back when the Xbox marketplace had it on sale for 10$. It definitely is worth 10 dollars. Still haven't bought any DLC though.

Hyaku Shiki
08-08-2013, 10:56 PM
I got BL 2 a few weeks back when the Xbox marketplace had it on sale for 10$. It definitely is worth 10 dollars. Still haven't bought any DLC though.
Well for the price a lot of games would be good haha. I heard the DLC was pretty good and to be honest it looked better than BL1(which i thought was amazing). I normally don't buy DLC for most games.

WhiteF8ng
08-09-2013, 03:03 AM
Well for the price a lot of games would be good haha. I heard the DLC was pretty good and to be honest it looked better than BL1(which i thought was amazing). I normally don't buy DLC for most games.

That Dragon Keep was some Magical stuff. Wasn't really impressed with the ones before but the last was good. BL2 is one game I'll say the season pass was worth it. 9 playthrus and 5 characters later I'm still fighting the urge to get Krieg and go thru it again...