PDA

View Full Version : where the hell is the dlc

Demonic Calcifer
08-09-2013, 07:32 AM
where the hell is this dlc this is really starting to make me mad i have invested well over 600 buck now into this game and still no word on dlc and trion still hasnt taken care of hardly anything am about to just say forget this game and go back to CALL OF DUTY im probably one of a select few who has put this much money into this game and i can say now its a waste

Thomas1975
08-09-2013, 08:57 AM
where the hell is this dlc this is really starting to make me mad i have invested well over 600 buck now into this game and still no word on dlc and trion still hasnt taken care of hardly anything am about to just say forget this game and go back to CALL OF DUTY im probably one of a select few who has put this much money into this game and i can say now its a waste

I would love to see one day with out a post like this.

TravelerX1
08-09-2013, 09:02 AM

Soon......................

kev2841
08-09-2013, 09:05 AM
Hopefully the dlc comes out before the 27th . That's when I start school and Black Ops II dlc comes out.

Chevota
08-09-2013, 09:05 AM
How on God's green earth did you spend $600 on Defiance?... Good grief, the things i could do with $600.

kev2841
08-09-2013, 09:12 AM
How on God's green earth did you spend $600 on Defiance?... Good grief, the things i could do with $600.

Probably buying bits. You know funding Trion for nothing :)

Rincewind
08-09-2013, 09:27 AM
I spend about 20$ a week on this game and have no regrets about it. I buy boosts for my clan and myself. To the OP, if you really spent 600$ on this game already, it seems to me you really like the game or have wasted your money on weapon boxes. The dlc will be out when it's ready(or half ready lol) until then unless your ego rating is 5000 you still got lots of game left.
Happy hunting.

Muffinman
08-09-2013, 09:37 AM

Probably on a floppy disk on a truck moving all the stuff from Trion San Diego to the Rift studios in Redwood City. Im sure the guy left working on defiance will pick up where he left off when he sells his home in San Diego and finds a new one in Redwood City. Either that, or one of the Rift devs will finish it off on his day off.

That is assuming, of corse, that it doesn't get lost in the truck or fall out first...

ArcHunterXxPattakxX
08-09-2013, 09:43 AM
Most of us who post here have some love left for this game despite its shortcomings. But if the dlc doesn't come out this month the disk won't see the light of day when GTA 5 is out. Reading the forums for information is like running your arm through a meatgrinder. Stop the pain!

hey u
08-09-2013, 10:25 AM
Well since I heard the new guy took the job this game has gotten soo much better. I am all up for giving them time to work on it. I'm sick of content with bugs or lag. Release it with little to no bugs wrong with it is all I want. Take an extra month to work on it. If Trion does this all I ask is they buff up health and time they drop for Arkfalls while we wait for DLC!

Demonic Calcifer
08-09-2013, 10:59 AM
yes i do love this game and i have bought the game for 60.00 the deluxe upgrade for 40.00 the season pass for 40.00 and 460.00 on psn cards to get bits for outfits one vehicle and the rest on lock boxes which i only got one legendary weapon im just mad cause they keep pushing the date for the dlc but they are still putting new items up on the store instead of working on the dlc i have seen a huge drop in players since this game came out trion needs to get there crap together before this game tanks cause its already starting and the reason i have spent this much money is cause im a dedicated gamer i do this with all my games defiance in my option is one of the best games i have played but they need to improve on alot of things the legendary drops for one there are players with there inventory full of legendary items and others with non if this is a way for trion to suck money out of its customers then its not right playing a game is suppose to be fun not frustrating as it is now with people in the game making other players trade or pay an outrageous amount to get just one legendary weapon plus they need to improve the scrip drop cause no matter what enemy i kill i only get 1 to 3 script if that and the ark salvage cost for unlocking mod slots needs to be improved as well i know im wasting my breath cause its not like they read this any way they could care less what we think