PDA

View Full Version : Its cool to see things working!

360_Eelissa
08-09-2013, 10:35 AM
I have to say it was nice logging on and being able to play and run through coop maps without getting booted. Finally able to set up the clan for my friends and I. Though there is an issue with being able to buy clan boosts. I wanted to drop some bits on the clan boost but I cant seem to find them in store (or on the boosts page) Any help with this or is it still in the works?

Keep the fixes coming guys its nice to see activity in the right direction :D

drackiller
08-09-2013, 10:43 AM
I have to say it was nice logging on and being able to play and run through coop maps without getting booted.

i think that you are experiencing what is called the Placebo effect. :)

360_Eelissa
08-09-2013, 10:47 AM
i think that you are experiencing what is called the Placebo effect. :)
Lol No I just ate the red pill this morning.

Flank
08-09-2013, 01:08 PM
Lol No I just ate the red pill this morning.

Think they took clan boosts out. Group boosts will do the samething.
Although I am not sure what the % difference from clan to group is.
I know solo boosts net 10% and group net 5%.
Group boosts are also like 1/3 of the price of solos.
Congratulations on your flawless gaming. Wish I could post a thread similar.
So jealous. Ha.

360_Eelissa
08-09-2013, 01:41 PM
Congratulations on your flawless gaming. Wish I could post a thread similar.
So jealous. Ha.
Cant say flawless I just ignore the chat, the fact that I have yet to receive a gold and the salvage rate. (the biggest ones) So long as I can sign on and play when I have time I will be happy. Im' waiting on the DLC of course but I'm old enough to be patient and not talk trash about the developers who are just people too. I Still love Defiance and just bought bits and the volge head gear because I had the MSN points from bing said the hell with it Its better than not spending it. That and I have enough faith in Trion still (I'm demented I know :P) that they will fix this game and give me the DLC pack on my birthday (22nd)

drackiller
08-10-2013, 02:24 AM
... but I'm old enough to be patient and not talk trash about the developers who are just people too...

Well said, patience is a virtue.

DeathByHeroin69
08-10-2013, 02:29 AM
Anyone Know when clan boosts are coming Back? And i still get timed out or freeze daily lol some of us are lucky i guess. Oh and dlc probly gonna be 29 sry happy birthday!!!!

Nim Shandu
08-10-2013, 02:39 AM
I have to say it was nice logging on and being able to play and run through coop maps without getting booted. Finally able to set up the clan for my friends and I. Though there is an issue with being able to buy clan boosts. I wanted to drop some bits on the clan boost but I cant seem to find them in store (or on the boosts page) Any help with this or is it still in the works?

Keep the fixes coming guys its nice to see activity in the right direction :D

Where can I find this game? What is it called? Sounds interesting.