PDA

View Full Version : Charging the Weapon Does What?

InfamousBrad
08-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Pistol: Seems to somewhat increase the damage, and massively increase the crit multiplier?

Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle: Fires up to five quick shots at once, but kicks after each shot so (frankly) most will miss.

It also gave me a Combat Shotgun, but I can't see any difference between regular and charged up, at least not yet. Anybody know? Or about the other weapons?

Samyaza
08-09-2013, 08:50 PM
Pistol: Seems to somewhat increase the damage, and massively increase the crit multiplier?

Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle: Fires up to five quick shots at once, but kicks after each shot so (frankly) most will miss.

It also gave me a Combat Shotgun, but I can't see any difference between regular and charged up, at least not yet. Anybody know? Or about the other weapons?

the shotguns (two different) 1 increases pellet count while the other reduces bloom to nothing.... (aka want all pellets to hit someone's head... it will)

Sanguinesun
08-09-2013, 08:51 PM

It depends on the weapon. Some shotguns for example increase damage. Some decrease spread and increase pellet count. Some increase nano proc chance etc etc.

There was a pistol I saw that split the shot like a shotgun too if I remember right.

Samyaza
08-09-2013, 09:03 PM
It depends on the weapon. Some shotguns for example increase damage. Some decrease spread and increase pellet count. Some increase nano proc chance etc etc.

There was a pistol I saw that split the shot like a shotgun too if I remember right.
-.- so apparently the packs are completely different for everyone...

I despise those who got the charge blade in the pack!

Sanguinesun
08-10-2013, 05:47 AM
-.- so apparently the packs are completely different for everyone...

I despise those who got the charge blade in the pack!

O.o Im trying to understand your quoting my posts and the context of it construing what comes in the "packs", which was not even being spoken to.... Rather that different weapons have different charge attributes.

blujoker
08-10-2013, 08:30 AM
Not sure regarding the packs.

I got three charging weapons for my character beyond the arkfall code items. All were charging. Pistol is increased damage and nano effect (1k - 4k crits depending on charge level though charge does decrease the rate of fire as it always charges a little bit before firing). Shotgun was increased nano. Semi-automatic Sniper was more bullets per charge (basically lets you fire 5 bullets at once at full charge, but the recoil will screw it up unless you can hold the barrel rise down).

Effects I have seen so far:
Pistols: increased damage/nano-effect, increase the # of bullets fired
Shotguns: increased nano-effects, increased # of pellets/reduced spread
Semi-Automatic Sniper: shotgun-like effect, increase the # bullets fired

Arsenic_Touch
08-10-2013, 08:37 AM
http://forums.defiance.com/showthread.php?120054-Weapon-list.

Posted what charging does for each weapon I found.