PDA

View Full Version : Anyone with the ENTITLEMENT msg get their email yet?

JBoneFX
03-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Was told starting Friday evening, we would get emails to allow us to preload.

Anyone get the email yet or are you still waiting? Having to fill my time with D3 and well....meh

thanks

Exes
03-30-2013, 01:17 PM
Was told starting Friday evening, we would get emails to allow us to preload.

Anyone get the email yet or are you still waiting? Having to fill my time with D3 and well....meh

thanks

If you entered a valid cd key on your account you can patch it right this moment. The "not entitled to play" message can be worked around by resetting your password.

Mcdragon
03-30-2013, 01:27 PM
yes sir exes there is so many threads about this just have to look for it and your answer will be found

JBoneFX
03-30-2013, 01:33 PM
that did the trick, patching it now. I didn't have any luck finding this particular answer so thanks for the response.

Grimwyrd
03-30-2013, 01:52 PM
If you entered a valid cd key on your account you can patch it right this moment. The "not entitled to play" message can be worked around by resetting your password.

Thanks. This worked for me.

JBoneFX
03-30-2013, 02:04 PM
glad to know I wasn't the only one...

Xithryl
03-30-2013, 02:42 PM
Maybe I am just not changing my password in the right place, lol or did you all pre order directly from Trion? because changing my password isn't doing a thing for me :P

Exes
03-30-2013, 02:47 PM
Maybe I am just not changing my password in the right place, lol or did you all pre order directly from Trion? because changing my password isn't doing a thing for me :P

Did you actually redeem a proper key on your trion account (Beta keys dont count afaik)

Xithryl
03-30-2013, 02:51 PM
Did you actually redeem a proper key on your trion account (Beta keys dont count afaik)

Best Buy Pre order Key, Digital Deluxe. Does it have to not be a pre order key? In which case I guess I'll get a full key some time tomorrow or the next day.

Grimwyrd
03-30-2013, 02:58 PM
I pre-ordered from Trion (prefer to give the retail markup straight to the gaming company). I was able to download a version a couple days ago, but when I went to patch it again later I got the "you have successfully logged in, but are not entitled to play" message.

I went to the Trion home page and reset my password. This let me patch (downloaded an ~3MB change from a couple days ago). When I reset my Trion password, it asked me for a couple security questions, which I don't think I have ever given Trion before. So maybe that's why I needed to reset, to establish my security question answers? /shrug

Exes
03-30-2013, 03:05 PM
Best Buy Pre order Key, Digital Deluxe. Does it have to not be a pre order key? In which case I guess I'll get a full key some time tomorrow or the next day.

I believe the "Pre-Order"-Key is pretty much a beta key, might be wrong though.

Prophet of Entropy
03-30-2013, 03:06 PM
not sure if pre-order code gives you the ability to preload, dont think it does. i think only full version game code does, but could be wrong.

a4nic8er
03-30-2013, 03:48 PM
Perhaps you need to enter 2 keys?

1x Preorder key
1x Game Version Key (Standard or Deluxe Edition).

I entered both keys (from Steam) into my Trion Account > Apply Code (https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow) page.

dARKmAIDEN
03-30-2013, 04:28 PM
I thought there wasn't going to be early access to the game.

cfStatic
03-30-2013, 04:40 PM
Perhaps you need to enter 2 keys?

1x Preorder key
1x Game Version Key (Standard or Deluxe Edition).

I entered both keys (from Steam) into my Trion Account > Apply Code (https://defiancepc.trionworlds.com/commerce/voucher/redeem-voucher-flow) page.

This right here, the Apply Code page will also list previous codes that you've applied to your account and what those codes were for.

I thought there wasn't going to be early access to the game.

They haven't announced one and it's 4 days before launch, it's a pretty safe bet at this point that there is no early access.

Further, Sledgehammer70 has stated outright that the servers will open at 12:01 EDT(UTC -4) on Tuesday, the 2nd. So there is that as well. :)