PDA

View Full Version : Class_Based PVP

MeHomies
03-30-2013, 01:34 PM
anyone else think PVP should be class based to prevent people using rockets and grenade launchers all the time? Or no custom loadouts allowed?

Rogue345
03-30-2013, 03:18 PM
Have not played the beta but i would think snipers/fastmoveing classes can easily beat them in game like this? And i love the idea of useing my gear in pvp would hate if i did could not.

Kroesis
03-30-2013, 03:27 PM
anyone else think PVP should be class based to prevent people using rockets and grenade launchers all the time? Or no custom loadouts allowed?

No
/10chars/

Demoniku22
03-30-2013, 03:33 PM
Nooooooo!!!! You can take my 216 from me when you take it from my cold dead lifeless fingers!!! /tantrum lol

KillAlot V2
03-30-2013, 03:57 PM
only thing that bugs me in pvp is people just using grenade and racket launchers it makes pvp kina pointles they should change name to launchersVp

DigitalPhail
03-30-2013, 04:35 PM

i dont think it really matters, i seen a livestream where sledge specifically said your paired off with people close to your ego and skills

Classymadman
03-30-2013, 05:08 PM
absolutely not, if it had classes then it would be just like every other shooter. I want to hand craft a class for a specific role, not just pick a standard generic class

Daholic
03-30-2013, 05:18 PM
absolutely not, if it had classes then it would be just like every other shooter. I want to hand craft a class for a specific role, not just pick a standard generic class

haha, you want to handcraft a role in a game that built for no role at all???

Nerdy Ryuu
03-30-2013, 05:20 PM
pvp sucks in this game , because of the unbalanced .

Classymadman
03-30-2013, 05:48 PM
haha, you want to handcraft a role in a game that built for no role at all???

yeah im gonna make another stealth shotgunner and a overdrive light machine gunner cuz the game lets me without the standard class crappolla

Tango80
03-30-2013, 06:10 PM
pvp sucks in this game , because of the unbalanced .

Be more specific with this unbalance you speak of.

As far as i can tell all the guns do pretty much the same across the same gun line I.E. SAW's do roughly the same amount of damage from ego rank 10 to ego rank 5000.

Now if your talking about certain weapons in beta (aka plasma pulsar) then yeah i can see that but i heard they got rid of that gun.

Rockets on the other hand are straight up alpha damage which needs to have a higher reload same as Detonators. High explosive area effect weapons need to have a higher reload time than say everything else.