PDA

View Full Version : unreal

Vip3r
08-09-2013, 10:03 PM
I for one am tired of the nonsense with trion and defiance this is at least the third time the servers are down like this and I have lost money on boost due to this server issue. I don't know how much more I can take im about to just throw in the towel with this game.

~Vip3r
Clan: Dagger's Blades
PSN: Dark_Assasin_716

thomax
08-09-2013, 10:16 PM
send a ticket about that next time you login ,it take around a week or so but you'll get your bit back(happen sometime ago)

Vip3r
08-10-2013, 02:16 AM
alright ill try it thank you very much for taking the time to reply

Zootharuu
08-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Did you just pick it up? If so, all your Ark-Brethren goes through this. It's kind of like a right of passage in someways. Also did you put your codes in for free rewards?

hey u
08-10-2013, 09:52 AM
I for one am tired of the nonsense with trion and defiance this is at least the third time the servers are down like this and I have lost money on boost due to this server issue. I don't know how much more I can take im about to just throw in the towel with this game.

~Vip3r
Clan: Dagger's Blades
PSN: Dark_Assasin_716

Hey from my experiences stuff like boots are simple for them to replace it for you. Get live chat up or send in a ticket and if all that doesn't work hunt down some forum MODS and they will get you help/things moving in the right direction