I have feeling the console gaming community will be gone come September
:cool:
http://gta5countdown.com/

NicodemusTNT
08-09-2013, 11:12 PM
By Season 2 do you mean the DLCs?

dominad
08-09-2013, 11:14 PM
YES GTA !! GOing to tun round with this crazy girl I know she can drive I will shoot that is going to be fun.

Atticus Batman
08-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Gta sucks. I will still be in defiance a couple times a week, as well as BL2 and ME3 as usual.

A s0t
08-09-2013, 11:24 PM
more of a saints row fan myself. i hate the box steps you do in a rockstar game. ie. walking up steps in to a door in gta horse

DooDeeDoo
08-10-2013, 12:25 AM
GTA peaked with San Andreas. IV was garbage and V will be too. Saint's Row 4 is gonna be amazing, though.

dominad
08-10-2013, 01:20 AM
I just played saints row third I hated it the first time but going back again I enjoyed it.
I will reserve my judgement for when GTA 5 is out so far it looks great and been able to play it with my friends is a bonus if it is bad I still ave a week to return it. Plus then I have Ghost to play which I am quite looking forward to if the campaign is going to be more like MW ones.

dominad
08-10-2013, 01:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gd3iPfzFN_0

A s0t
08-10-2013, 01:29 AM
I just played saints row third I hated it the first time but going back again I enjoyed it.
I will reserve my judgement for when GTA 5 is out so far it looks great and been able to play it with my friends is a bonus if it is bad I still ave a week to return it. Plus then I have Ghost to play which I am quite looking forward to if the campaign is going to be more like MW ones.
cod is gross, it the same game year after year slightly better graphics and new skins
mowing down civilians was fun for mw2 though

A s0t
08-10-2013, 01:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1d4l3llkQH4

Why Not: Saints Row 4 Gets $1 Million Special Edition

defiant
08-10-2013, 01:07 PM
yea its a popular game but its not an mmo nor is it a loot hunt so those differences establish them as separate titles in my usual rotation of games and gtas just gta, its the most casual title I've ever experienced, its always the same, but awesome fun with different goodies every new release.

jarrodlovesmusic
08-10-2013, 03:42 PM
Thats if the game survives until Season 2. Idk men and women of Defiance. The more questions we ask, the more wait and sees we get. People are opening more and more "dlc? posts" and the devs are closing them with a tag that says "there are too many other posts like this, so were closing it" Maybe if they answered our questions instead of giving us the old "we have the info but we can't give it to you sorry, I know you paid a lot of many up to this point playing this game; thanks for that by the way, but be patient." I say we open more and more dlc posts until the dlc release date is revealed.

CTS R1pP3dMuf1n
08-10-2013, 04:15 PM
i personally hate GTA ill still be here for what ever comes out

joseph021775
08-10-2013, 06:12 PM
I will still be playing mainly because nothing on my game want list comes out until next year. I am not really a GTA fan and just simply detest COD games. If this game annoys me too much I have several that I just haven't played, plus the free games live is tossing out.

Parraba
08-17-2013, 09:40 AM
I'm most likely to get distracted by Elder Scrolls Online. Been waiting for a chance to play anywhere in Tamriel for twenty years now! I still find Defiance to be a fun time in front of the console, though, so after the initial "WOW" factor (pun not intended), I'll probably divide my time between the two.

N3gativeCr33p
08-17-2013, 09:51 AM
I will still play season 2... it just won't be as often as I play Defiance now, since I already know that I will be playing GTAV very, very, very often.

MJGoodbarr
08-17-2013, 10:04 AM
DLC took far too long to be released. Aug. 20th? By the end of May all the content was out played. I gave this game more than a fair chance and it belongs on the app. store, haha. Weak...

aray0002
08-18-2013, 03:41 AM
Just got finished playing what I could of Final Fantasy XIV open Beta... that is until error code 3102 crashed all NA/EU servers.
Square Enix had 3 years to reboot that game and way things are looking... FFXIV may just be the one game that Breaks Them for good.

Was looking for another MMO but... may wait until next gen systems pump out something worth while.