PDA

View Full Version : Weird invisible stuff

Riboy
08-10-2013, 08:58 AM
IDK what is happening??? i cant see my friend's body but i can see his floating head and weapon......some people appear headless or bodyless to me.......it tends to take forever to load an arkfall(abt 1 to 2 min when im right beside the arkfall core)

IDk whats the problem.....i have a ****ty com..(256mb Graphics,2.74 usable ram,2.25GHz processor.........yea i know....HOW DO U EVEN RUN TEH GAME????well i can but it lags like hell....and cant see some people...(well tht sounded racist) but yea i need help....could u at least create another graphic option of SUPER low?or something.....but if u cant then is the invisible clothing and stuff due to a corrupt download???PLease help me

crasher
08-11-2013, 12:24 PM
Single case in point:
I can't stand the invisible out-houses the 99'rs use (and some raiders and afflicted, yeah, I know) at A-falls.

Frequently a rusher or black lung will be standing in front of one and as I circle strafe with some explosive projectile weapon it ends up between us and I get bounceback at me. Or I'll be backpedeling near it while recharging shields and/or BMG in the same fight and get trapped when I slam into it with his 'nade lobber hosing me.

Game breaking? No.
It's just annoying, and one more thing that adds to the list of small issues that make the game less enjoyable.

For me, it's a case where the over-all game is good, but it's dying the death of a thousand cuts.

Heriophant
08-11-2013, 02:58 PM
I don't understand what your moaning about, your spec not even minimum specs to run the game and you are complaining and you're unsure on why you have problems.... really?... Just Really?......

I'll give you a tip getting a better graphics card will help, because Ive a nice graphics card and still get a little clipping and things not buffering, in arkfall's.

But really get a better computer, I'm guessing from them specs you're on Win Vista 32bit and on a Laptop, Get a tower with 64Bit Win7 you could get a cheap PC now to run this game for around 300 dollars.

August Barkley
08-11-2013, 05:06 PM
If you have problems with ping and Internet connection, it is also affected.

TwwiX
08-12-2013, 02:35 AM
I don't understand what your moaning about, your spec not even minimum specs to run the game and you are complaining and you're unsure on why you have problems.... really?... Just Really?......

I'll give you a tip getting a better graphics card will help, because Ive a nice graphics card and still get a little clipping and things not buffering, in arkfall's.

But really get a better computer, I'm guessing from them specs you're on Win Vista 32bit and on a Laptop, Get a tower with 64Bit Win7 you could get a cheap PC now to run this game for around 300 dollars.

The game suffers from various graphical and as well as environmental clipping issues. It has nothing to do with the OP's specs. It's the game's shoddy engine.