PDA

View Full Version : will preorder guns be leveless?

Bee
03-30-2013, 02:48 PM
Similar to quest guns which didnt have a level will the pre order guns free of level?

I'm not sure if level of a weapon matters but i found my low level weapons to be in effective compared to the higher ones. And i would hate for my weapon to suffer the same fate.

Exes
03-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Similar to quest guns which didnt have a level will the pre order guns free of level?

I'm not sure if level of a weapon matters but i found my low level weapons to be in effective compared to the higher ones. And i would hate for my weapon to suffer the same fate.

Hard to be 100% sure as nobody actually saw the preorder weapons yet, but you will most likely replace them sooner or later.

Grimwyrd
03-30-2013, 03:00 PM
I assume they will not have a level. A gun's EGO rating means almost nothing, except that you have to have at least that EGO-rating to equip it on your character.

iiReLaX o
03-30-2013, 03:03 PM
They probably won't have a level restriction.

Xtheoneandonly
03-30-2013, 03:17 PM
Which gives a big bonus to those who preordered from gamestop, because unless you're really lucky, the infector type weapon is pretty much the last class of weapon you come across.

Mack
03-30-2013, 04:30 PM
Hard to be 100% sure as nobody actually saw the preorder weapons yet, but you will most likely replace them sooner or later.

Im glad you said that, because i never thought about the fact that the pre order guns arnt that special, because later on in the game your going to get a better one it just wont be pre ordered, and guaranteed you actually have to hunt for it.

Arsenic_Touch
03-30-2013, 04:31 PM
You will replace them, sledge said they're essentially head starts so you don't have to hunt down that particular gun. So they're not better than anything else you can really find at that ego level.