PDA

View Full Version : The new mod system will make things worse

bigguy
08-10-2013, 10:56 AM
how can you raise the price of non syn mods 500% , then double the number of keys needed to get the mod cache and ADD NON SYN MODS TO THE MOD CACHE WHICH CAN BE ANY RARITY , how does this make things better can anyone from trion comment please

Ray186
08-10-2013, 04:17 PM
Would it be possible to post a link to these changes?

KBob
08-10-2013, 04:19 PM
Would it be possible to post a link to these changes?

the last one he must tested himself ... so I don't know how to verify it .. but alpha test server shows prices of 1000 for level 1 mod, 2500 for level 2 mod, and finally 10 000 for level 3 mod on special (no synergy involved )

RealHoosier07
08-10-2013, 11:50 PM
The way I read some posts on the alpha forum, all synergy mod types of all weapon types can be purchased now, so it will be easier to fully mod a gun with synergy mods, but they will be green and white synergy mods. The blue mods will be hard to come by (especially blue synergy mods), but they want it to be difficult to get those "epic" mods. I would rather have a crafting system where players build the mods themselves. I'm not sure if this is all correct, but thats the way I read it. Looked like Ionic Barrel II(green rarity) non synergy mod was 2,000 scrip, whereas the same Ionic Barrel II(green rarity) WITH synergy was 6,000scrip. I'm glad scrip means more now. I can actually have a reason to save up scrip now. lol We shall see how it all ends up when it goes live