PDA

View Full Version : Outfit question

Jadefalcon
08-10-2013, 02:30 PM
So I bought the game on the Steam Sale and have been playing it. Pretty fun so far. I'm still in the Madera/Marin/Sausalito area. I've noticed quite a few people running around with costumes with their caps back to front. Is this an unlockable, a quest reward, a pre-order option or what?

A s0t
08-10-2013, 02:33 PM
all of those and you can buy outfits/hats in the the defiance store

Jadefalcon
08-10-2013, 02:50 PM
all of those and you can buy outfits/hats in the the defiance store

I realise you can buy outfits and headgear in the store, but the previews, as well as the outfits unlockable from pursuits like the area ones and the coop maps all show a 'normal' look. Thanks anyway.

August Barkley
08-10-2013, 02:52 PM
You can buy this cap from "headgears vendor" in Earh Republic Camp.

Gomly
08-10-2013, 03:00 PM
You get various costumes for pursuits and quests. Some you can buy in the store and the first vendor you come to sells some head gear.

Jadefalcon
08-11-2013, 03:46 PM
I realise you can buy outfits from vendors and in the game store, but what I am talking about are the baseball style caps some outfits have, I have seen people wearing the caps backwards as in this way

http://media.theonion.com/images/articles/article/17191/Ken-Griffey-large.jpg

Rather than the peak facing forward. None of the headgear in store on game or in the Defiance store so far have this option.

marshy
08-11-2013, 03:52 PM
I realise you can buy outfits from vendors and in the game store, but what I am talking about are the baseball style caps some outfits have, I have seen people wearing the caps backwards as in this way

http://media.theonion.com/images/articles/article/17191/Ken-Griffey-large.jpg

Rather than the peak facing forward. None of the headgear in store on game or in the Defiance store so far have this option.

You have to be cool, sorry but the cool club is full at the moment

Lexx
08-11-2013, 03:58 PM
What race are you? as far as i know you have to be a human male to get this head gear and it is sold in the vendor at the E-Rep Camp

CyrusKhane
08-11-2013, 03:58 PM
Is your character human or Irath? Iraths do not wear ANY hats backwards. Because they aren't ******bags.

Jadefalcon
08-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Is your character human or Irath? Iraths do not wear ANY hats backwards. Because they aren't ******bags.

Haha, nice. It wasn't because I really wanted it, I was curious how you did it. And to answer the question, Human female.